- Rated 4 out of 5by Casper, a month agoOn Windows, It locks task bar so when you want it to pop out you have to click home button, but major issue is that it does not make your window more compact if you are trying to use it when your window in not in a full screen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14012911, 2 years ago__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14587833, 4 years agoOverall this solves my issue. One major problem though - the icon stays black. This makes it almost invisible in dark Firefox themes.UPDATE:
The update is now live and if you use a dark theme. You will get a light Full Screen icon in your web browser.
Thank you for using the Full Screen Firefox extension.
Thank you to report this! I will add later today the light and dark icon.
If you have any questions or need help, you can contact me on this support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13372057, 5 years agoHi, great tool.
Is there a possibility to start FF (57) in fullscreen mode, without clicking the the button. I´ve put firefox in the autostart and firefox should show a page without user interaction.Hi there,
That is not possible, because there must be a user interaction (= a click) because else the browser block this (for security reasons). That is also for other major web browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
Please for questions or need help, use the support form:
I am happy to help you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13346646, 5 years agoIt's a good extension. But how can I turn off the message that I am in the full screen mode? I know it already and I know how to come back to the normal mode.Thank you for using the Full Screen Firefox extension. That message is coming from Firefox, and as user you can not disable it. It is best to report this issue/feature to the Mozilla bug report tool.
Please for questions or need help, use next time the support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- Rated 4 out of 5by kbear, 5 years agoI believe the developer is using a simple built-in function in Firefox, but has made it readily available by clicking an icon.
Would be great for reading except it doesn't work when Column Reader app has been applied. [Edit: I just tried mFull addon instead and it works in reader mode].
Also, implementing the suggested bug fix might allow annoying websites to go full screen independently. Anyway, to exit full screen, just press [ESC] or [F11].