Developer responseposted 5 years ago
Thank you for using the Full Screen Firefox extension. If you got any questions or need help, you can contact me on this support page: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- Rated 4 out of 5by Casper, a month agoOn Windows, It locks task bar so when you want it to pop out you have to click home button, but major issue is that it does not make your window more compact if you are trying to use it when your window in not in a full screen.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ej, 3 months agoI'd like to say that this extension works, as I wanted to hide my tabs and other toolbars when in fullscreen (as shown in the extension's screenshot). But it doesn't do anything not already part of the default setup. I also see that it's been over a year since this extension was updated. Perhaps this worked in a previous version of Firefox. (I'm running v101.)
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi Ej,
Sorry you have had this bad experience. And that you rated 1 star.
Please do not use this review page as a support forum. I am always available to help my users and improve my free and Open-Source browser extension at https://www.stefanvd.net/support
The is no API change in the Firefox web browser, so I do not need a Firefox extension update. What do you mean by "doesn't do anything not already part of the default setup"? It should bring the current tab to full screen when you click on the Full Screen browser button. Do you use any other browser extensions in the background try to disable that one by one except Full Screen.
If you still experience this issue, please contact me at https://www.stefanvd.net/support
I am happy to help you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17037409, a year agoGreat extension, has lot of features for screen size and adjustments. The popup feature is amazing, allowing me to watch one single window without any bookmarks, extensions and other disturbances.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14012911, 2 years ago__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Thor Galle, 3 years agoI came here for an extension that uses the Fullscreen Web API so my Firefox URL bar would be hidden. This extension does exactly the same as the standard "fullscreen" titlebar button on macOS, thus for putting your page into fullscreen it is useless. The other features are gimmicky. Also, I don't see the need to have extension options on your website.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi Thor Galle,
This can do much more than that. I can bring your video to full screen, or your selected image.
Also, it works offline to change the options (no need to open my website).
If you have any questions or still need any help, you can contact me on this support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
I am happy to help you.