Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13994975, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have grown to depend on Fireshot. I've used other similar products in the past, but finally there's one that is easy to use and works like a charm. Thank you.
- by Vijai Balachandra, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have used Snip and sketch as a standalone app in the past to copy screenshots. Fireshot within the browser is easier and the image quality is better. Might consider upgrading to Pro.
- by Firefox user 13608651, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Powerful, easy to use, even in the Free version.
Numerous options included in the Pro version.
FireShot is, with no doubt, the best capture web page extension.
- by Azurite, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Incredibly useful for capturing full-page screenshots, when no other app will do it. Sure, you can use built-in tools to capture your whole screen or a small selection, maybe even make a recording, but the entire page as a static image, delivered QUICKLY? FireShot's a must.
- by Firefox user 13625297, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Have used FireShot for a number of years. I appreciate that the developers have kept up with FireFox's recent and significant updates. Overall, the plugin is excellent, and facilitates saving whole web page, the current screen (visible part), or manually selected part of a given web page.