- Rated 3 out of 5by user, 4 months agoNot so great! Definitely it can be better!
I have screen tearing because of bad scrolling or something like this with Firefox 101.0.1.
I have some unwanted content with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703.
Something unwanted is repeated on the right per every page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by garpikquo, 2 years agoWorks well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by normal user, 2 years agoRecently, about the new update version. It pops up the "Please wait: creating..." in the center of the PC screen is annoying. I suggest it can
popup in the center of the Firefox windows that is saving the screenshots and not appear at the center of the LCD screen. Because I have moved the firefox to the right side of the screen to use. And the left side of the screen is doing only video stream recording.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16298092, 2 years agoWeb applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.
- Rated 3 out of 5by David2k8, 3 years agoI use Firefox Nightly from some time now but suddenly Fireshot use a lot of memory that clog the system so I have to unselect it. I don't know why is that, it used to work like a charm.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jerry, 3 years agoI am using this extension for more a year one chrome and I can this extension is worth it. But I have mailed them before a long time ago and even written a review for the same that gmail mails arent getting proper screenshots when any 3 option are selected. Please check this bug and improve everywhere. Thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TigerNightmare, 3 years agoWas hoping this would replace Screengrab with its similar feature set, but it has nags about buying the premium version, plus the selection tool doesn't capture the correct area.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14521732, 4 years agoBonjour,
Bon module, mais sur l'un de mes ordinateurs, l'extension Fireshot pour Firefox 63 ne propose pas de créer la copie d'onglet directement dans l'onglet en une étape, mais ouvre un onglet supplémentaire avec une URL du type moz-extension:// dans laquelle il est alors possible, dans une deuxième étape, de choisir le mode de copie (pdf, presse-papier, etc). Comment est-il possible faire une copie d'onglet comme sur mes autres ordinateurs en une seule étape en choisissant directement le mode de copie dans l'onglet à copier et sans ouverture de cet onglet moz-extension:// ?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
Good add-on, but on one of my computers, Fireshot Add-on for Firefox 63 does not allow to create the tab copy directly in the tab in one step, but opens a additional tab with an URL with moz-extension:// type in which it is then possible, in a second step, to choose the copy mode (pdf, clipboard, etc). How is it possible to perform a tab copy as on my other computers in a single step by choosing directly the copy mode in the tab to be copied et without opening this moz-extension:// tab?
Thank you in advance for your help.