- Rated 4 out of 5by BrunoFortunatto, 6 months agoFuncionando muito bem no PC! Como faço para utilizá-la no Firefox Android? Tenho dificuldade para traduzir pelo Android e sempre tenho que abrir o Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by alpha beta, 6 months agoIt is matter of great shame to firefox that neither it support one among the world's top 3 speaking language HINDI, nor it supports wolrds oldest and most scientific language SANSKRIT.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Joseph, 6 months agohad better hopes since its coming directly from mozilla, quite disappointed though. Compared to the old google translate, this is miles away. A lot of hugely used language like chinese etc is not available. It also does not support auto-detect etc.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Karlos, 6 months agoRating, Feedback & A thank you.
I like that it's a client side translation tool and was forward to such a tool.
At the moment the addon still seems to be bare bone with it's user interface.
- One simple suggestion I have: put the blue language switch button (<-> that appears when you mark some text right click and translate it with the addon) higher up in between the two selected languages. I couldn't tell what that button did until I clicked it and was not expecting it to switch the languages so I hope this small change would already make it more intuitive to use.
- Another thing I noticed with full page translation. I tried translating the chat of a twitch live stream. The addon translated all messages that were already loaded but new ones were left out. This would be a nice to have feature.
Else I would say the visuals of the user interface could use a bit of style but I understand if the focus lays on adding more languages atm.
Thank you and I hope the development of this addon is still pursued!
- Rated 1 out of 5by McJoo, 6 months agoAlthough the logo has chinese character pointing arrow to an alphabet, it doesn't translate chinese. I believe it's important for the logo to accurately represent the extension's features and functionalities. It would be helpful if the firefox could either support Chinese character translation or have a logo that better aligns with its current capabilities.