- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13481418, 4 years agoI tried to make it work, but it keeps telling me to "log in", which I am. Tried logging out and deleting cookies etc, but it still says the same...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13547787, 6 years agoAgain, just like th other gmail notifier does not integrate with my ACTUAL googlemail in box account, but in a separate window!!!! Bloody useless!! All I want is to have an alert sound (and to be able to use my own sounds), to notify me of new incoming emails in my ACTUAL googlemail account as it is!!! Useless!!!! Not too much to ask is it? It seems it is. Really bloody crap!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13319642, 6 years agoMe he pasado a este addon por obligación y no puedo estar más descontento. No se abre en una pestaña completa, no puedo elegir todos los correos de una vez, etc.....basura infecta.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12194720, 6 years agoIt's slow. Pretty slow. And the unread badge sometimes bugs out until you click to the e-mail and back in the ui (which probably is just mobile gmail in a popup).
But i think this is the only WebExtension notifier so I'm basically stuck with this on Nightly.
- Rated 1 out of 5by paulus, 6 years ago0.2.8 best! next fail! ;( ff 54 v.0.2.9-0.3.0 not autoconnect for google!!! Each time you click on the icon for a long time to connect gmail and so always! Why on opening a browser always opens a tab gmail for the connection :(
Pls, fix it!!!