Review by Firefox user 13490388
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13490388, 5 years ago
Doesn't notify when new emails are received. Says I need to log in when I am already logged in.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Brianable, 2 months agoI would have given it 5 stars - but I'm only getting the 'sound' notifier and not the pop-up message letting me see who sent the email. So only half working on Firefox 112.0.1
- Rated 4 out of 5by Penny, a year agoExtremely helpful but it does have some kind of bug when opening secondary email accounts where sometimes it opens in the old simplified gmail version (which is not very practical since most emails nowadays have images on them). I've noticed it only goes back to the normal gmail when i deactivate this extension and it works for a while but it keeps happening. If that could be fixed it would be awesome!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13481418, 3 years agoI tried to make it work, but it keeps telling me to "log in", which I am. Tried logging out and deleting cookies etc, but it still says the same...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nils Trieu, 4 years agoIt doesn't work anymore. Please remove it Mozilla, don't waste users' time installing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13470810, 4 years agoTenho a App instalada, mas nao me assinala o nº de E-mails recebidos