- Rated 2 out of 5截图整个网页清晰度不好,放大模糊 希望改进
- Rated 1 out of 5Stopped working. I try to screenshot a region of the screen and the only thing that happens is that I'm "stuck" at the top of the page. To scroll down I have to reload the page, and no screenshot happens.
- Rated 4 out of 5截图比实际图像要大
- Rated 1 out of 5Kompletter Schrott. Bereiche können nicht ausgewählt werden und noch schlimmer, erfolgte Screeenshots sind nirgendwo auffindbar, weder in Download, noch in Dokumenten, noch unter Bilder.
- Rated 2 out of 5Does not appear 2 take a screenshot of a region of a webpage, so this has been removed from Firefox ; something is not working with this add-on
- Rated 5 out of 5сваю задачу выполняет
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome add-on. Helps a lot when you need a screenshot of entire page.
- Rated 5 out of 5Macht genau was es soll, ohne mit Zusatzfunktionen überladen zu sein :)
- Rated 4 out of 5The user experience seems great, but one thing needs to be improved, not all display language converted to Chinese traditional.
- Rated 1 out of 5unable to capture whole page
- Rated 3 out of 5Can not catch whole page with long height.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't do whole site screenshot (tried to load fully it, scroll down, doesn't helped)
- Rated 5 out of 5I've tested the add-on under Manjaro Linux, and it works for me.
But why would I need it, when Firefox already has a screenshots feature?
The "Feedback" link takes me to a Chinese website.
In hindsight, this makes sense, because "Mozilla Online is an organization that operates in China and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Corporation."
However, I was expecting an English website, because the AMO page itself is in English, at least when I look at it:
It's also strange that the AMO page doesn't have a link to the add-on's Github page:
Looks like someone didn't read Mozilla's "best practices" guide: