- by dotch, 15 days agoRated 2 out of 5No longer captures entire long pages, without zooming. I've been using this addon for quite many years, but too often my pages are cut in half. I'm using an other screenshot addon now which does caputre everything.
- by Robbit, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Speichert leider nicht die ganze Website, unten fehlt ein ordentliches Stück. Das Phänomen tritt vielleicht nur bei langen Seiten auf (konkret: Artikel in Spiegel Online); es sollte aber zumindest darauf hingewiesen werden, wenn es nicht full captured ist.
- by DemianMedina, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Works fine, but each and everytime I save a capture from any website, it opens a new Explorer window, and I have to close it manually which is very annoying. Can you allow us to disable that final "feature"?
One more thing, when capturing a webpage, part of the content on the top gets "moved" to the bottom and it visually obstructs whatever was there, can you fix it? (Can provide screen capture to show it)
- by Alex K, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Cannot take a screenshot of the context menu that was opened with the right mouse button.
RUS: Не может сделать скриншот контекстного меню, которое было открыто правой клавишей мышки
- by Firefox user 13874759, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Não consegui tirar uma captura de tela de página inteira, que possui o seu principal conteúdo em uma longa "sobreposição" (overlay). Infelizmente, a sobreposição é cortada após a primeira página (ou após a primeira parte visível na tela), e fica incompleta. A ferramenta nativa "Capturar tela" apresenta o mesmo resultado. Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Arquivo da captura nativa do Firefox: https://postimg.cc/xk8ypWdv ; Arquivo da captura da extensão Awesome Screenshot Plus: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Esta captura da extensão concorrente também não está elogiável, porque não está perfeitamente contínua, porém, prova que a captura da Mozilla ignorou uma parte considerável da sobreposição, que neste caso possui a informação mais importante. Espero que leiam a minha mensagem e aprimorem o recurso.
- by SoundHound, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The closest I could get to my trusted SCREEN SHOTTER add-on... BUT
A lot of irritating things you have no control over. This translates to A LOT OF unnecessary mouse clicks and wrist movement:
(Please add options to disable the following):
1. Opens a new Edit/Annotate window in the next tab.
2. Opens the default download folder the snap is saved to.
3. Shows an unnecessary notification in the system tray.
4. Jumps from the existing (working) tab to the next one.
5. Irritating DSLR shutter-button sounds for edit & save.
Points 1,2,3 & 4 are really unneeded and time-consuming when taking screenshots of windows that are refreshing/opening quickly (shopping, errors, connecting to..., etc.)
- by Firefox user 14797889, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5it did what I wanted; got a quick shot of a receipt to prove purchase. However, I have a laptop, and using the "easy screenshot" with a touch pad isn't so easy. Took several tries cos it kept snapping back to a line each time I lifted my finger. Probably a snap for mouse users.
- by Cool Franz, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I've been using this tool for months. I'm sorry to see that no improvement has been made to handle the "Web Page Region" option. It's just messy. It almost never gets the region I selected. It should just take a picture of the image inside the square I draw...and it doesn't.
- by Firefox user 14416478, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Does what it says, but when you have a pop up to take a closer look at the item and decide to save, it goes back to the default view and that doesn't work for me on websites like Archiexpo etc. too bad it worked okay, but nothing like awesome screenshot which no longer works.