- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15240911, 4 days agoDoesn't work properly, may skip parts of the page when capturing.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Dhennys Pestana, 16 days agotoo simple (sometimes it is a good thing) that you can't even choose a filename for the captures. if the web page is long, it cuts in half making you believe you had the whole thing just to realize later the capture is useless. like the extension, but it needs improvements and it us not designed for advanced users.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17660690, 7 months agoIt supposed to make a whole page screenshot. But it isn't. A few scrolls and page is cut.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17026804, a year agoDoesn't save the whole web page, just the first few screenfuls.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Bjorn, a year agoIt crashes a lot and goes haywire! have to reinstall to se what happens!
- Rated 2 out of 5by dotch, 2 years agoNo longer captures entire long pages, without zooming. I've been using this addon for quite many years, but too often my pages are cut in half. I'm using an other screenshot addon now which does caputre everything.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Robbit, 2 years agoSpeichert leider nicht die ganze Website, unten fehlt ein ordentliches Stück. Das Phänomen tritt vielleicht nur bei langen Seiten auf (konkret: Artikel in Spiegel Online); es sollte aber zumindest darauf hingewiesen werden, wenn es nicht full captured ist.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15702631, 2 years agohttps://cloud.tencent.com/developer/article/1359073
- Rated 2 out of 5by natassja, 3 years agoWon't allow selecting desired area AND scroll the page down to select more.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Max1234-ITA, 3 years agoInteresting extension, unfortunately something must have been messed up with Firefox 80: no scroll down anymore.
Hope this can be fixed soon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Davide, 3 years agoFYI for everyone: real full screen screenshot + better resolution screenshots:
# Open Developer console
Cmd + Option + K
# type this:
:screenshot --dpr 2 --fullpage
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kirsty, 3 years agoIt doesnt capture the whole page if it is a long page, dissappointing
- Rated 2 out of 5by DemianMedina, 3 years agoWorks fine, but each and everytime I save a capture from any website, it opens a new Explorer window, and I have to close it manually which is very annoying. Can you allow us to disable that final "feature"?
One more thing, when capturing a webpage, part of the content on the top gets "moved" to the bottom and it visually obstructs whatever was there, can you fix it? (Can provide screen capture to show it)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Alex K, 3 years agoCannot take a screenshot of the context menu that was opened with the right mouse button.
RUS: Не может сделать скриншот контекстного меню, которое было открыто правой клавишей мышки
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12219943, 3 years agoDoes not appear 2 take a screenshot of a region of a webpage, so this has been removed from Firefox ; something is not working with this add-on
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15578041, 3 years agoonly takes a screenshot of the page, doesn't do a whole webpage like advertised. Very dissapointing
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13874759, 4 years agoNão consegui tirar uma captura de tela de página inteira, que possui o seu principal conteúdo em uma longa "sobreposição" (overlay). Infelizmente, a sobreposição é cortada após a primeira página (ou após a primeira parte visível na tela), e fica incompleta. A ferramenta nativa "Capturar tela" apresenta o mesmo resultado. Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Arquivo da captura nativa do Firefox: https://postimg.cc/xk8ypWdv ; Arquivo da captura da extensão Awesome Screenshot Plus: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Esta captura da extensão concorrente também não está elogiável, porque não está perfeitamente contínua, porém, prova que a captura da Mozilla ignorou uma parte considerável da sobreposição, que neste caso possui a informação mais importante. Espero que leiam a minha mensagem e aprimorem o recurso.
- Rated 2 out of 5by SoundHound, 4 years agoThe closest I could get to my trusted SCREEN SHOTTER add-on... BUT
A lot of irritating things you have no control over. This translates to A LOT OF unnecessary mouse clicks and wrist movement:
(Please add options to disable the following):
1. Opens a new Edit/Annotate window in the next tab.
2. Opens the default download folder the snap is saved to.
3. Shows an unnecessary notification in the system tray.
4. Jumps from the existing (working) tab to the next one.
5. Irritating DSLR shutter-button sounds for edit & save.
Points 1,2,3 & 4 are really unneeded and time-consuming when taking screenshots of windows that are refreshing/opening quickly (shopping, errors, connecting to..., etc.)