- Rated 1 out of 5by OpenRoad, 2 months agoWhen I use this extension, my Anti-virus program blocks websites that appear to try to load when I have Disconnect running.
I can't figure this out because with the Disconnect extension disabled everything works fine, and faster.
While this extension is enabled, I can't even login to some sites because they get blocked.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ron Zoscak, 5 months agoDisabled automatically by 102.0.1 (64-bit) "Disconnect could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled."
edited 2022-07-08 suddenly working again
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vodka, 10 months agoFor me it is worth 1 star, because now they use popups inside HTML5 web players to track you. with every click you make on the player opens at least 2/3 web pages automatically, I have not yet found any solution in this regard and even this plugin does not heal this type of commands.
- Rated 1 out of 5by StefanKork, a year agoIn Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17098750, a year agoI see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AG, a year agoIt seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.
- Rated 1 out of 5by rfg, a year agoJ'ai dû le désinstaller parce que j'ai eu des problèmes en même temps. Il me semble qu'il y a des incompatibilités avec pas mal d'autres extensions. J'espère que je serais remboursé, parce qu'au début j'étais vraiment optimiste et j'ai été généreux.. Et puis, je ne vois pas l'utilité de savoir que je suis pisté, le problème c'est d'être protégé.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12518721, 2 years agoWie andere schreiben, wird ebay z.B. nicht korrekt angezeigt. Auch verlangsamt es Firefox(mit diversen versionen laufen gelassen) Firefox schluckt durch das addon zumindest bei mir auch wesentlich mehr Arbeitsspeicher, insgesammt langsamere Reaktion, etc.
KP warum FF es empfiehlt, macht FF nicht besser. Zudem nicht besonders vertrauenserweckend...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mephiston, 2 years agoThis addon flat-out breaks ebay logins, to the point where ebay keeps resetting my password. It's definitely this addon (narrowed down through deactivating all addons), using latest firefox. Shame.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14178089, 2 years agoNot working properly since firefox 78. Blocks firefox from freeing up free memory - you can have 2+ GB of used memory after closing all tabs except for one, while in 77 (and previous versions) memory was freed until ~1GB was left.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Peter Kehl, 2 years agoIt freezes my Firefox at startup. I have over 3000 (three thousand) tabs. Normally Firefox takes 10-15 seconds to start. But with Disconnect it was hanging for several minutes!