- by Firefox user 12518721, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Wie andere schreiben, wird ebay z.B. nicht korrekt angezeigt. Auch verlangsamt es Firefox(mit diversen versionen laufen gelassen) Firefox schluckt durch das addon zumindest bei mir auch wesentlich mehr Arbeitsspeicher, insgesammt langsamere Reaktion, etc.
KP warum FF es empfiehlt, macht FF nicht besser. Zudem nicht besonders vertrauenserweckend...
- by Mephiston, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon flat-out breaks ebay logins, to the point where ebay keeps resetting my password. It's definitely this addon (narrowed down through deactivating all addons), using latest firefox. Shame.
- by Firefox user 14178089, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working properly since firefox 78. Blocks firefox from freeing up free memory - you can have 2+ GB of used memory after closing all tabs except for one, while in 77 (and previous versions) memory was freed until ~1GB was left.
- by Peter Kehl, a year agoRated 1 out of 5It freezes my Firefox at startup. I have over 3000 (three thousand) tabs. Normally Firefox takes 10-15 seconds to start. But with Disconnect it was hanging for several minutes!
- by HavnFunHere, a year agoRated 1 out of 5You really Cant Access ANYTHING Google with this add-on running on Firefox. This USED to be a great add-on, but that was a long time ago now. This Add-On needs to be REBUILT to work correctly in 2020.
- by Firefox user 14783570, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Did not make pages load any faster than before. Also, breaks all google sites - content in drive, youtube, etc does not show up and when I got to a google doc by having a link directly sent, I could not type anything.
- by Firefox user 14739314, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Why do you not have options - this new update caches pages - and I don't want that - sure, some might - hence the need for choices.
so - uninstalled.