Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14123679, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used to take advantage, before FF Quantum, of the great "Warn before quit" plugin, that was much more comfortable: you were simply prompted to press CMD-Q again if you were sure of quitting.
Here it's to basic to just disable CMD-Q! At least, there should be the option to quit otherwise, for instance by Alt-Q or whatever else.
- by Firefox user 13896988, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great on Windows 10, my only gripe is that you can't configure the hotkey, because I commonly use Ctrl-tab and Ctrl-shift-tab to change tabs and find myself accidentally hitting q at the same time.
- by Firefox user 13823631, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly on Windows and OS X, but sadly doesn't work on Linux. However, this is clearly stated in the description, so no false promises - thus 5 stars.
- by Firefox user 11791034, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I installed it, pressed CTRL+Q, and Firefox immediately exited. Started Firefox, pressed CTRL+Q and the Firefox immediately exited. I guess I'll have to keep looking for an extension to fix this. :-(
- by Firefox user 13641339, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, the add-on doesn't work – Ctrl+q still closes Firefox. I'm running it on two machines, both of which run the i3 window manager on Ubuntu (17.04 and 17.10, respectively) and Firefox 57.0.1.