- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you. What a stupid shortcut that is.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works on Windows 10 with Firefox 66.0.2.
- Rated 5 out of 5Absolute essential Add-on ! Works perfectly reliable !
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected on macOS, the shortcut no longer quits Firefox.
On GNU/Linux it doens't work as stated in the description, until upstream adds the necessary APIs.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. Ctrl-q still quits Firefox 62.0.2.
- Rated 4 out of 5Worked great until Mozilla changed the panic-quit command from Ctrl+Q to Ctrl+Shift+Q, which I've accidentally mashed, so this extension no longer does anything. (Experienced in Firefox 62.0.2, Windows 7, 64-bit.)
- Rated 1 out of 5it doesn't work
- Rated 4 out of 5Works flawlessly on MacOS.
Would you mind publishing the source code? A GitHub repo would be great.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Ubuntu!
- Rated 1 out of 5doesnt work
- Rated 1 out of 5STILL does not work on Linux.
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work. At all.
- Rated 3 out of 5I'm giving 3 start because I didn't read that this doesn't work on linux.
Note for other Linux users: Most DEs use control q as a universal keybind. Unbind it first.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work (Firefox 61.0.1 on Linux).
- Rated 3 out of 5July 12 2018, still not wrrking for linux
- Rated 1 out of 5This addon does not work. It allows ctrl+q and cmd+q to both close Firefox.
- Rated 3 out of 5It doesn't work at all. I'm running Firefox 62 on Debian Stretch with Gnome.
I'd like to apologize as I just now realized that the description says the extension doesn't work for Linux. Apparently there doesn't seem to be a way to delete my review, so I'm changing my rating from 1 star to 3 which I consider neutral.
- Rated 1 out of 5I used to take advantage, before FF Quantum, of the great "Warn before quit" plugin, that was much more comfortable: you were simply prompted to press CMD-Q again if you were sure of quitting.
Here it's to basic to just disable CMD-Q! At least, there should be the option to quit otherwise, for instance by Alt-Q or whatever else.
- Rated 1 out of 5You had one job
(Ubuntu 18.04, FF60)
- Rated 5 out of 5Best. Add-on. Ever. It's as simple as that. Windows 10 user.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work on Ubuntu w/ FF 60.0
- Rated 5 out of 5This extension saved my life. An essential download; cmd-q and cmd-w are just one key away from disaster!