- Rated 5 out of 5by Cody, 17 days agoI've used Diigo for years and transfered to a new computer. I had trouble logging in and saving. These are the steps I took:
1) Logged in at diigo.com
2) Downloaded through diigo.com link
3) Disabled enhanced tracking protection (unfortunately, the extension wouldn't work without doing this)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12248567, a month agoI paid for premium. My tags aren't showing up in the tag management area. I've made multiple attempts to contact the company. The web app indicates I'm supposed to have premium support. I also tried on Twitter/X. Since the boomarklet says to rate the app, I'm posting here to see if they finally respond to me. I'll give it two stars because it's got so much potential, but this total un-responsiveness to paying customers is weird.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Francisco, 9 months agoMe dejo de funcionar y no se porque desapareció de mi barra de tareas en Mozilla Firefox. Peor la mande a la papelera , la instale de nuevo, firme mi registro con mi clave y funciono de nuevo por lo que estoy muy contento