- by Firefox user 16702143, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5It works great for a long time, but the last update seems to break the bookmark saving mechanism, mess up some bookmarks and put them into the 'default' folder.
- by Firefox user 12372803, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a really good addon, with quick bookmark option. Since a few weeks I have one problem, the option is deactived, but my bookmarks sort themselfs on the last place. This is not good, because I don't see my important bookmarks, if they sort themselfs so far back. I have to delete this addon, till this problem is solved. I am really sorry, because it is a great tool. Please look into this. This has worked before.
- by Chris, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5I exported my bookmarks and imported them back in and this extension breaks how the bookmarks are saved. They do not go back into their folders they were in before. I disabled the extension and re-imported my bookmarks and they were all put back in their correct folders. The extension did work for a mighty long time before this. I hope it is just a temporary problem.
- by Greybird, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've used this for a while, but I just spent hours troubleshooting an issue that turned out to be this addon. I even went so far as to delete my entire Mozilla account trying to figure out what was going on.
The problem is that it removes every bookmark from every folder on my system and places them *all* into the default folder (in my case, the bookmark toolbar.) All 3,000 of them, in random order, in the toolbar, and empties the entire folder structure I've been using for a decade.
Which was then synced on to seven other systems.
- by DGthe3, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5It was great to have, but at some point in the last 10 days or so it no longer works like its supposed to. On the flip side, near as I can tell Firefox now natively does everything I needed this add-on for in the first place.
- by Elevation, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5To the Dev I love the addon(I just posted one Star rating to get your attention) but after installing it every bookmark I drag to a folder on the Bookmarks Bar gets moved to the default folder set in "Default Bookmark Folder" Addon.
- by Firefox user 13462509, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on, I was no longer forced to have "Other Bookmarks" as the default for new bookmarks. The issue was recently fixed, and Firefox now remembers the last used folder: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1432604
I probably don't need the add-on any longer, but thanks for making and maintaining it, while it was needed.