- Rated 3 out of 5by Ed , 5 years agoHello. I think clock would be more visible with thicker hands and tick marks along the edge of the circle to represent at least the 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions. Like the Analog Clock addon has done. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 10355875, 5 years agoThe toolbar button displays the current local time. Clicking on the toolbar button displays a bubble window that is large and indicates not only the time but the date. Very useful addon. Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13516985, 5 years agoI love this addon. I have one simple but big problem. I use this addon to show the clock always near the bookmark toolbar. Works great but after 6-7 hours the clock stop working and showing wrong time. I can only fix this problem to restart the Firefox. If you can investigate the problem and fix it I would be very happy. Thank you for your work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12243224, 5 years agoGreat extension but the only problem was that I had to get a darker theme for the toolbar because the icon is so small and transparent that I can't see it. I'd suggest creating an icon with a dark background or just making it bigger & bolder so that it's more visible.
Thanks for pointing out where I'd overlooked those settings. Those options makes it worth 5 stars!Thank you for your review! And for using the Date Today Firefox extension.
You can customize the anolog clock in the Date Today Firefox extension Options page -> "Advanced Options" tab -> "Clock style". Here you can change the background of this clock to any color you want, and that also for the arrows.
Please for questions or need help, you can use my support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sander Bouwhuis, 5 years agoI currently use an add-on called 'Statusbar Date() v1.5.3'. This can display the following in the statusbar: "Mon 7-Aug-2017 21:33:57".
Is it possible you could allow for a full datetime like that permanently updating and being shown somewhere? Preferably in the statusbar.
That is certainly an improvement! Unfortunately, I still can't see the seconds. I use the seconds for timing things.There is coming more feedback in the next Date Today Firefox extension! Thank for your feedback!
Please for questions or need help you can use this support form:
UPDATE 7 August 2017:
If you move your mouse hover the Date Today analog clock, you see also the full date and time.
UPDATE 8 August 2017:
Thank you for your feedback. I am working on it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ada, 6 years agoReally useful.
Two comments or suggestions, if it can be in different idiom (like spanish) or format like 24/7/2017, etc.
And if i can change size font, becase it's a little huge.
Thanks a lot !Thank you for your feedback! There is some improvements in th Chrome extension version such as choose another output for the 'paste stamp'.
This update will come very soon in this Firefox extension! :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13118566, 6 years agoI was using another add-on to put the date and time into the add-on bar (which I have thanks to New Add-On Bar) but it wasn't correcting for daylight savings time. Date Today was the best alternative I found, though it doesn't do quite what I wanted. I would give it another star if there were an option to put the tooltip text into the add-on/status/menu bar because that is the one thing it doesn't do that I want .
Edit to clarify: I use the badge feature and mouse over when I want to check the date, but I'd like it if the tool tip text was actually inserted in the bar and always there in place of the badge. I don't like breaking my work flow to mouse over when a glance could do the job.Thank you for your review! If you move your mouse over the "Date Today" clock, then you can see the tooltip with the current time and date.
Or you can enable the "badge" feature in the Date Today Options page.
Please for questions or feedback, you can submit it also on this support page: