- Rated 3 out of 5by snowhitemint, 3 years agoUMSTÄNDLICH! Wenn ich auf das ICON klicke, sollte Dark Mode ein oder aus. Aber jedes Mal wenn man auf das ICON klickt, muss man das erstmal im Kontextmenü ändern. Das ist zu umständlich. Ein klick oben sollte reichen. Und wenn ich irgendawas einstellen will, eben unter Einstellungen
- Rated 3 out of 5by Umair Ahmed, 3 years agoIt is a good plugin in concept and does what it says and has 4 modes which one way or the other make sites work with dark color profiles.
Alas! In many instances, especially sites with a lot of media or large animated pictures, it makes my browser either slow to a crawl or completely locked up for many seconds. Opening many tabs in short stints becomes a nightmare in such cases.
Especially when it first got installed (I had about 12 tabs open), it locked up my browser for more than a minute.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15336261, 4 years agoHi!
At first few weeks this add-on worked excellent.
Now, it doesn't. Usually, I have to reopen Mozzila app to make Dark Reader active.
I'm using Samsung A70 Android smartphone, and I update Mozilla regulary.
Do I have to update some other app or apps or system (which is google's) automatically? Or do I have to pay for comfort use of Dark Reader? Or this plug-in is not developing anymore?
If I have to, what's the point...? Can you give me, please, link to some other plug-in with functional dark reading mode for web?
Or do I have to stop update anything? I mean, I'm not complicated user, I can use Android 4 or 5, whatever...
- Rated 3 out of 5by SaintHyoga, 4 years agoCumple con el cometido, sin embargo, genera problemas: en la versión Android genera problemas al salir de Firefox, ya que se queda limpiando los datos. Si deshabilito este complemento, Firefox se cierra y limpia los datos al salir. En Firefox para Escritorios, muchas páginas cargan más lento de lo normal.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13178931, 4 years agoIs it normal to notice that web pages take a little longer to load? When I deactivate the complement I see that it returns to normal. I use it in conjunction with uBlock Origin and Poper Blocker.
- Rated 3 out of 5by karwan00, 4 years agoDobry, a nawet może być najlepszy, gdy zostanie poprawiony czas wczytywania stron w przeglądarce. Jednym słowem zwalnia Firefox.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13119730, 4 years agoThis is the ONLY way to get all the buttons in GMAIL to show up properly when you hover over them. Friggin great, so far.
edit: it is slow beyond belief on some sites. reddit is totally unusable. my PC is very capable - i7, 32gbram, 1tb NVME. this is going downhill
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13394121, 4 years agothis treats google.com and youtube.com as same site, i want dark reader "on" on google but not on youtube because youtube has its own dark mode.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15170493, 4 years agoVery good extension, but i can't recommend it. It sucks css and js from sites, so you will be banned from many of them without knowing where it comes from.
Although, it really slow down lots of sites. Prefer Stylish.
- Rated 3 out of 5by D.Millings, 4 years agoI really, really want to love this addon but it it has a single-minded inflexibility that makes it frustrating to use -- or it's hidden its settings well.
- It has Dark and Light options, but no 'leave it alone' which can cause a fair few problems
- It can't be defaulted to a 'do not modify a page unless told to' mode
This causes a lot of extra effort and can hide/mask/confuse conflicts and diagnosis when using other addons like Stylus, etc.
I adore the idea and it does a really great job at what it sets out to do, but it lacks some necessary operational flexibility.
- Rated 3 out of 5by tipar, 4 years agoEstá muy bien pero últimamente me ha venido dando problemas graves auqnue desde siempre algunas páginas me indican que crea conflictos. Estoy buscando otra desde ya.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sin, 4 years agoIt can work pretty well at times, but it's far from perfect. Many a website will look quit poor, partly due to a lack of settings to tweak the exact colour alterations and partly because it misses certain page elements occasionally. I understand imperfections are to be expected, but since I would rather avoid ugly websites, it prevents me from using it on most websites I would wish to. I instead end up relying on custom CSS stylesheets, which this is meant to replace.
- Rated 3 out of 5by MaX, 4 years agoОтличная задумка 5+
При этом сильно снижает скорость загрузки сайтов и сильно нагружает ресурсы ПК.
Надеюсь, что плагин будет оптимизирован.