- Rated 2 out of 5by ghost-child, 12 days agoThis extension slowed down my browser something fierce. It also doesn't detect when a site already has dark mode enabled like it used to
- Rated 2 out of 5by Simon, 2 months agoWas working excellent some time ago, but recently stopped working for basically half of all websites I visit
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nano-Ocelot, 5 months agoI'm not sure if the interface changed and I just can't find the option but it appears that the custom colors option is now removed? That was the main reason I used the addon. I really hope I'm just missing something here.
- Rated 2 out of 5by mburkard, 7 months agoWorks in many cases but fails to distinguish between domains and sub domains.
Midnight Lizard works more consistently
- Rated 2 out of 5by Erut, 9 months agoHorrible slow down in page load speed with this plugin. Took months to figure out as it seems it should be an innocuous plug in. If you're experiencing slow page loads, try disabling this plugin.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Miraculix, 9 months agoFunktionierte mal ganz gut im Firefox -Browser, leider seit geraumer Zeit nicht mehr für alle Seiten.
Ich muss den DarkReader für manche Seiten Ständig deaktivieren, dann die Seite neu Laden und wieder aktivieren, so das die Bilder wieder alle angezeigt werden bei der Dynamit-Einstellung.
Die Filter+ Einstellung hat für mich keine schöne "Farbgestaltung".
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16474489, 9 months agoThis addon is a test of frustration. Half the time it doesn't work properly. Either it sets dark theme during the day or fails to set it after sunset. I tried letting it follow the device theme and the location coordinates, and in both cases the problem persists. I don't understand why I constantly find myself manually disabling/enabling the dark theme. It used to be way better.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17333868, a year agoI really wish this worked better, so many sites including this one still have a glaring white background and no settings seem to make any difference. sites it does work it inverts images which is largely useless especially when it makes dark images bright more often than bright images dark
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 5719110, a year agoLeider funktioniert der dark reader nicht richtig, in fennec , Android Pie. Einmal kann ich das Farbschema / Theme umschalten, aber wenn ich browsertab umschalte, oder eine Seite neu lade, ist die Seite nicht mehr im dark oder welch auch anderem Theme.
Wenn ich dann die dark reader-Einstellungen laden will, gibt es sinngemäß "Einstellungen werden geladen, bitte warten, aber passiert nichts.
Einzig in den AddOn Einstellungen von fennec kann ich den dark reader deaktivieren.
- Rated 2 out of 5by BladeMaker, a year agoNoticeable lag upon clicking a website so i deleted this extension within 5 minutes of using. I am instead awaiting a global native universal dark for all websites, hope Firefox implements this like Chrome's "chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark" which is extremely effective on all websites and without the slowdown of an extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Don't worry about it, a year agoJust too slow, too much delay. Not worth it overall.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13891300, a year agoChange colors pretty well, but it causes a lot of pages to load very slowly, in stages, and in the meantime sometimes it'll be half dark, half white, stark eye-straining contrast.
- Rated 2 out of 5by obsolith.void, a year agowell it works, but does not work as i need it to. i want it to be off and only toggle on for specific pages, not HAVE to be on all time for all pages just to toggle it off again for all the pages... just for the sake of having a few pages in dark mode. and it slows down the browser a lot on my low-end notebook. the devs should should check out how this extension is really annoying on different artists bandcamp pages. i listen to a lot of music from there and have to toggle off for pretty much every single page. i also have to say that i tried out about 2 years ago and still the same issue. just not for me...
- Rated 2 out of 5by TheAntisocial, a year agoLove the idea but it's janky. Some sites look odd, which is fine as you can disable per site, but i currently can't as the shortcut isn't working and the menu has stopped working properly. Also causes a slight delay in loading sites that it's turned on for.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Daniel, a year agoAddon setting "browserdesign" should be set to "default" by default, not "customized", because on customized it destroys all webExtension themes......