- by Firefox user 15090081, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Everything was working perfectly, but last update or something casues a lot of problems with pages not loading etc. That happened like 3 or 2 days ago :(
- by Firefox user 13918195, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Worked great for a long time. Then a new update came out and it broke everything. Pages don't load properly anymore and I couldn't find any solution. Hope it gets fixed soon!
- by user, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Does not save settings. Always reverts back to "dynamic", which breaks a lot of sites. Changing to static or anything else is not saved. It's nice for a month or so, but after you have to disable it for the 20th time just to get something done because the settings aren't saved, it gets old. BROKEN ON FIREFOX. Still works on chrome though.
- by Firefox user 16989899, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox automatically updated its browser last night. This, and all the other, dark mode extensions I have attempted to use no longer work. The screenshots are totally misleading.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoFirefox now automatically enables High Contrast Mode when "Increase Contrast" is checked on macOS. To fix it:
1. Go to "about:config".
2. Search for "browser.display.document_color_use".
3. Modify the value to "1".
- by Nikita, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've been using it for a while but there are always some issues.
Right now, on FF 90.0.2, it refuses to disable on certain sites (like Unreal Store).
The "Synchronize Site Fixes" and "Enable Settings Sync" options are completely broken. Every time I turn them on, they either turn off or remain on. One thing they DEFINITELY do, is to disable all my custom settings for sites, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I understand "synchronize" option might be importing custom settings, but why would you even make such an option that wipes out all custom user settings without a dialog box confirming it?
OH you want to remove a specific site from a list of sites in the add-on? Well, I hope you like scrolling through a tiny list of sites, and thousands of domain names since this add-on never heard of a "quick search" option.
This is terrible UI/UX issue as well as bugs that haven't been fixed for ages.
The only option to preserve custom changes is to routinely manually exporting site lists and importing them every time you discover another broken site.
- by Firefox user 14255800, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on glitched my account and now I have white text on white background if I don't use the add-on. Switching from light mode to dark mode affects all my pages. Would not recommend and I'm looking for a way to block this add-on and it's effects from my browser.
- by Firefox user 15871181, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5DARK BACKGROUND AND LIGHT TEXT is soo much better! More customizability and most importantly DOESN'T SLOW DOWN OR BREAK PAGES!