- Rated 1 out of 5by Raiden, 8 months agoUninstalled the latest update. This addon's now an inferior product (user-unfriendly). In the latest update the display of flag was removed from inside the address bar (url bar) to the toolbar.
This forces us to make space on the toolbar where there is none (some of us have button-free toolbars with ALL addons moved to inside either the address bar or the "overflow menu" dropdown. Therefore, "Country Flags & IP whois" is from now on invisible and out of view without an extra click of the overflow menu button every single time, which is not useful place for such addon to be. We value screen space & don't want button clutter, but now this addon's current developers aren't taking that into account, forgetting why it was put in the address bar in the first place.
And BTW other addons continue to be capable of being inside the address/URL bar — so the issue isn't something that was forced on addons by some new Firefox policy
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jimmy Bazooka, 8 months agoMoved from address bar to the toolbar which effectively renders it useless for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Hazon, 4 years agoBEWARE TAB HOARDERS! This extension fetches EVERY tab in the background on startup. I much prefer the flag icons in this over Flagfox but cannot recommend it with this kind of nonsense.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patrice, 4 years agoWow wow wow, what's happening from few months with your addon?
At each start of Firefox this addon is downloading AND uploading an insane amount of datas, making Firefox unusable for 1 or 2 minutes before it finishes its download/upload.
I just disabled it and for few days now no more download and upload on my internet speedometer when i start FF.
What were you siphoning from me?
I Removed your addon, and no more hidden connexion!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11099038, 5 years agoWhat in the actual fuckity fuck is going on with that turdy add-on ? What's with the permissions ?
What's with the shitty website add0n.com ? I'm going to report that shaddy thing that's probably siphoning your data to hell.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alexander V. Ulyanov, 5 years agoWorks only after the 2th page loading. A lot of duplicate data in the title. Unnecessary automatic link to the home page after installation.