- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17000314, a year agoCAD 3.8.0
Firefox Nightly 103.0a1 (2022-06-17)
Every time I exit a site (close tab), I get the following error message:
Type error for parameter options (Unexpected property "origins") for browsingData.Remove
Please fix. Thank you.This bug has already been reported on GitHub (https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/1409) and a fix is in place and will be available in the next version. If you would like to use it earlier, head into the PR of the linked issue to get the build for it.
Edit: 3.8.1 has been released that contains the fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henry, a year agoVery easy to use. I would like to have it installed and enabled by default. I was not aware that I needed to enable it.We do not have it enabled in the first place, to allow users to ensure they have added the domains they would like to keep on there first. Otherwise, we would get complaints about cookies being automatically deleted, potentially without a way of restoring them, that should have been kept when they haven't configured it yet.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14028631, 2 years agoThe new version 3.7.0 works very well in Firefox 100+ and the team did a great job. Anyone who had any problems makes sure to update to 3.7.0 and it should fix all problems. Excellent add-on!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17411361, 2 years agoLeider habe ich diesen M*** installiert und werde ihn jetzt nicht mehr los! Ich kann mein Sicherheitsprogramm Avira seit Tagen nicht mehr updaten und auch meine Zugangscookies für mein Bankkonto werden automatisch gelöscht. Die Anleitung zum Entfernen über Firefox funktioniertnicht, und die Entwickler bei CAD leiten zu einer Website weiter, wo man für Ratschläge zur Entfernung auch noch "löhnen" = zahlen muss. Das sind Raubritter-manieren! Und dafür soll man auch noch spenden?Apologies if I'm misinterpreting this from Google Translate, but the links on this web extension should redirect to our GitHub repository where feature requests, issues, support, and discussions go. Not sure what 'pay' you are referencing here. The only 'pay' link (called 'contribute') is for collecting donations only.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Expmodo, 2 years agoDoesn't work on versions 98+ It doesn't delete third party cookies like it used to. Even if you click on the "Clear" button. Mozilla changed the way cookies work and security. Maybe because of this.
I haven't tested it on ESR versions.
FIX pls =)Strict mode is a work in progress, and the fix for missing cleanup items from 100+ will be in the next version bump.
EDIT: 3.7.0 fixes some bugs related to version 100.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12895570, 2 years agoFive stars. Thanks to developer response which cleared up configuration optionsHello, You can disable the popup by disabling notifications. We have notifications enabled to let you know when we are cleaning up cookies by default, just in case there may be instances where cookies were cleaned when you think it shouldn't be. With the enabling of the cleanup log and counter as well, you can even restore the deleted cookies that it has removed at that point.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BananaMaaaan, 2 years agoFake! don't work.
Befor you ask, test you plugin. it keeps google cookies. i set options to delete them after restart.
firefox 99.0.1And why does it not work? Feel free to submit an issue or start a discussion on our GitHub repository if there is something that should be fixed or looked into.
[edit1] If you have session restore and at least one google tab is matching as part of the open tabs, it may not get cleaned up unless the clean open tabs on startup is checked as well.