- Rated 5 out of 5by infonutt, 5 years agoThank you, THANK YOU!! for taking the time to update this much beloved extension in the new FF! I so appreciate that you took the time to rework all the programing!
THANK YOU! LOVE this extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14202745, 5 years agoorganiza todas as abas em cores. abre uma barra lateral esquerda com cada aba em forma de arvora de diretórios e cada uma com a respectiva cor, sensacional
- Rated 5 out of 5by sewcraftyme, 6 years agoIt is updated often, it helps me keep track of which tabs lead me to which web site, and if I accidentally close a tab I can recover it. I am on line 10 -14 hours a day most days and without Colorful Tabs I would have pulled my hair out by now.
Customer Service is the best of all the add-ons I've ever used. I contacted the developer regarding a broken link on his page that wasn't even to do with Colorful Tabs. Within 10 hrs, he fixed the broken link, responded to me and thanked me for letting him know.
I highly recommend Colorful Tabs to anyone from the casual browser to the frantic business person who needs to assign specific colored Tabs to specific clients. Install it, check the box to keep updated and you'll always be efficient and streamlined and leave everyone wondering how you are so fabulous. I also recommend a donation to the developer. Anyone who works this hard deserves it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12150735, 6 years agoIf you love ColorfulTabs like I do and don't want to live without it, you have 2 choices. Both require ditching FF Quantum.
1. If you care about security more than speed, then as others have said, run FF ESR with CT 32.2.3. If you do this, disable auto-updates to CT.
2. If you care about speed more than security, run FF 56.0.2 (the last update before Quantum) with CT 31.2.0. This gets you the benefit of the Firefox multi-process mode, which greatly improves the speed and memory usage of the browser - at the cost of being stuck in a static configuration with no security updates. If you do this, disable auto-updates to both FF and CT. This is the config that I use every day.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13044929, 6 years agoI like using "ColorfulTabs because each tab that's open has a different color. You can change the color of any tabs,
that are open, to a color you prefer. And if you have tabs for the same site, different pages, it will show a fading of different colors that the first page of that site has.