- by Firefox user 13641885, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I love colorful tabs. The only reason I am giving a one star is because every time I add it, (using Firefox Quantum) I lose any theme I have with Persona Plus. Could you please tell how to fix this?
- by Firefox user 13637409, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's disabled and will not work in Firefox 56.0.2.
I don't like 57.0.1 other than the speed and wasn't that taken with Colorful Tabs new design.
Suggestion: Fix your Add-on to work on 56.0.2 and listen to your donors and subscribers they will be beneficial.
- by Firefox user 13632726, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Patience for how long? It has been over a month since release and more than a year since web extensions were announced and documented. Citing some obscure bug as the reason to justify 4-5 star votes against the shambolic way this has been "updated" and "is being worked on" (supposedly) is beyond convenient.
This is now a 1 star add-on, because that is the lowest rating possible. Forget the past, that doesn't matter now. Install it today and you can get weird colors like your graphics driver has messed up. If you really want to encourage or support the developer, then donate, do not rig the rating.
- by Firefox user 13482800, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5So far, in Firefox 57, for me it's not worth using. If it ever has similar functionality to it's previous-to-firefox-57 state I'll probably start using it again.
- by Firefox user 13627120, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I always used this add-on and wished it looked like the screen shot. I don't like the color bar all the way across the screen I preferred just the tab the new approach is too distracting. I had customized colors for my commonly used sites but it doesn't appear that the new version allows this. Random colors are not helpful. Also when only the selected tab is colorized and have to read the tabs rather than just selecting a color. Hopefully it will improve but for now bye, bye
- by pgchase, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have it disabled because Firefox Themes stops working when Colorful Tabs is turned on. I check periodically. Today 12/20/2017 it is still happening. Using Firefox 57 and 58 beta (on two PC's).
- by Patrick Larkin, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was looking for something to replace TabMixPlus' ability to highlight tabs which have been "unread". This extension is not it! It kills off my theme, replacing it with garish white background (for menu bar and tab-bar) and neon candy-store colors for the active tab and bookmark bar. NO THANKS.
- by Firefox user 13608911, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Once and if it is fixed I will give 5 stars, sure. I am not going to give 5 stars to "encourage and support" the developers to do this, one day, maybe. Sorry, no, that's not how it works.
This is junk until fixed and it should have either been fixed over to the webextensions standard during the more than 1 year Mozilla gave or it should have continued to stay disabled as a legacy add-on until it was ready. Rolling out a broken update and expecting anything other than 1 star is whack.
- by Kindhorse, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I blame FF not the Colorful Tabs developer. Other favorites don't work as before either.
What's a good substitute for FF (which I've had for many years)? Safari? Microsoft Edge? Chrome? What???????
- by Helgi, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be better, now it changes the color of not only the tabs, but the entire theme. This is not acceptable and not beautiful. It would be better to remake it.