- Rated 1 out of 5by Ghais, 2 years agoAwful extension. Clears everything instead of allowing the cleaning of a specific site.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mark2095, 3 years agoGood APP.
I give it 4 stars for this reason.
The developer of this APP needs to include a menu option for single item clearances, where the user can select what to clear instead of everything all at once. I refer to the menu selections of "Cookies Only" and "History Only", "Form Data Only", "Downloads Only", etc.
Keep the 1 Click All-Clear function, including it in the Options menu.
...and include the 1 Click clear menu option in the browsers context-menu (right click menu). The icon in the top bar can be used to list the above menu options.
Then this APP would be a full 5 Stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ShiveR, 3 years agoIndispensable Quality of Life extension. easy, simple and efficient, works flawlessly.
- Rated 2 out of 5by CyberAqyn, 3 years agoUsing F9 key (with no option to disable it) is a great disadvantage - I need this key for other operation in application. I had to remove this add-on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Krx, 3 years agoDoesn't fully work in recent FF versions. For example, if I edit CSS file of some website, or change image, when broomstick button is clicked, FF refreshes but I can still see old CSS rules or old image. I can see changes only if F9 or CTRL + F5 is pressed.
IDK what happened but click on broomstick icon worked nicely before. Tried to reinstall add-on but no avail.
I cannot use F9 because its needed for others shortcuts in my programs. FF 81.0.1 64 bit, CC 3.2, Win 10 pro
- Rated 5 out of 5by Visual Notes, 3 years agoExtremely useful tool, which I use regularly and which has become indispensable for me.