- Rated 5 out of 5by Derek, a year agoExcellent. Plain and simple. Way more practical than having to go to config and risk deleting cookies every time. Ideal tool to aid the debugging of how much physical storage one's web application is consuming.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Myk Streja, a year agoWhile I'm sure this is a very nice add-on, the developer quit supporting it five years ago, and disappeared from Firefox and GitHub four years ago. His website has also vanished. I can't get behind an abandoned project.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Big Al, a year agoWorks exactly as described.
Really helpful when developing web apps and the you need to make sure the very latest libraries are being loaded during test-debug stage.
Built-in cache clear functions such as ctrl-5 and ctrl-shift-r no longer seem to work in latest Firefox. This add-on is exactly what I was looking for. You can also switch off notifications - bonus!
Thank you to the developer.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gregg OD, a year agoToday I clicked this by accident and it wiped out all my cache... which is not what i wanted.
I think a popup to confirm like some of the other plugins would be great.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Clem, a year agoDoesn't work. I have my own HTML page of links, and after I used this, those links that have been accessed still show as having been accessed, and my browsing history still pops up from the address bar. So despite telling it to clear EVERYTHING, it clearly doesn't.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Professor Obnoxious, a year agoThis extension doesn't clear session or local storage, which is rather important for development.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hookedontech, a year agoOne star. Could not get it to work with latest version of Firefox. Installed and reinstalled. Nope... did not work.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TheSwearingWelshman, 2 years agonot bad but this now clashes with Firefox's reading view function. F9 is firefox reading view. Can you update this addon to allow us to change the key we use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17020574, 2 years agoClear Cache - lack of switching off history clearing. I need clear all cookies except for history of sites viewed from let's say last 1-2 weeks.