- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 18257491, 6 days agoIt seems like this add-on doesn't do anything. There's a new update on their homepage, yet it's not updated here in the Add-on page. How do we update?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16612369, 10 months agoNot sure if working, maybe point is the (DISK AND RAM) only is clearing, not browser stored data. What would be great is to have a filter to clear cache All or on current Tab.
- Rated 3 out of 5by TheSwearingWelshman, 2 years agonot bad but this now clashes with Firefox's reading view function. F9 is firefox reading view. Can you update this addon to allow us to change the key we use.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Krx, 3 years agoDoesn't fully work in recent FF versions. For example, if I edit CSS file of some website, or change image, when broomstick button is clicked, FF refreshes but I can still see old CSS rules or old image. I can see changes only if F9 or CTRL + F5 is pressed.
IDK what happened but click on broomstick icon worked nicely before. Tried to reinstall add-on but no avail.
I cannot use F9 because its needed for others shortcuts in my programs. FF 81.0.1 64 bit, CC 3.2, Win 10 pro
- Rated 3 out of 5by Wayne, 4 years agoIt's not a bad addon, it only clears a small amount. where if you do it from your options, firefox clears all. SO I won't be using this again. Thank you anyway. Unless you can have it so it clears all, then I'll think about using it again. I'm rating this 3 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by #98374, 6 years agoIt clears the cache (see page: about:cache), but i would like it to clear cache only for the site i am on. Do not want to loose all cached content, it is not effective.