- by Firefox user 16324015, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Firefox, Manjaro Linux. Better move to any other best alternatives like google meet or Microsoft as they support native desktop versions or they only depend on websites.
And another worse is that, viewing recorded meeting of web-ex through Android is not possible.
How it would be possible for everyone to buy a laptop or desktop?
It would be better atleast if web-ex has support to play its recording videos in Android which is almost nearly impossible.
- by Aref, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I thought it would make a difference in my experience with WebEx on browser, since as a Linux user, I cannot use the app. It is useless. screenshots are Irrelevant. There is no description.
- by Matt, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5The functionality:
This will open a desktop app for you after clicking a link. That is it. This doesn't change the way WebEx in the browser functions (tiling still isn't enabled as the screenshot make it appear, etc.) WebEx is still fairly unusable for Linux users, or Mac/Windows users who don't feel comfortable downloading the WebEx client.
Webex can see all of your information on any website, ever. They can read your information when you access your bank accounts. They can read your information when you fill out your tax information. They can read anything, at anytime, and store it how they please.
My take: I don't think this is worth it.
- by PCanada, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Keep in only if you want Cisco to know everything you do on the web. Terrible privacy - it accesses too much and can send it to any one it chooses for essentially any purpose. If you use it delete it immediately after use.
- by CerebralDatabank, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I found this addon installed in both my Firefox and Firefox Developer Edition installations (the latter in which I never opened the online Webex Meetings website). Joining an online meeting still works after uninstalling the extension. Therefore, it seems that the extension has no visible use, and asks to access data for all websites.