Reviews for Chrome UA on Google for Firefox Android
Chrome UA on Google for Firefox Android by Jonathan Nakandala
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13487741, 6 years agoThis is what I've been searching for. Damn Google.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13373452, 6 years agoExcelente complemento, cumple muy bien su función de agregar más opciones al buscador de Google.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13122663, 6 years agoIt used to be that my search button on the keyboard didnt work in a google searchbox, and that google would be pretty ugly. This is fixed now. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by ExE Boss, 6 years agoWhile this does fix the issue of Google search not sending a Material Design page to Firefox for Android, it does so in a way that makes Google think that Firefox for Android is insignificant compared to Chrome for Android.
A better way to do this would be to serve the Firefox for iOS User Agent string, because Firefox for iOS also receives the Material Design page. This is most likely because Firefox for iOS and Chrome for iOS are just glorified Safari skins.
Of course, switching to a third party search engine with a no tracking at all policy that doesn’t have its own browser that it would push by inconveniencing other browsers is a much better long term solution (like DuckDuckGo for example).
- Thank you for fixing this problem however it would be good if Mozilla included something like this automatically