- Rated 5 out of 5Works as advertised. It's such a shame that we have to resort to this, when Firefox can render the page without any problems. Google shouldn't treat Firefox users as second class citizens. :-/
- Rated 5 out of 5This is what I've been searching for. Damn Google.
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple, does what it sets out to do
- Rated 5 out of 5Excelente complemento, cumple muy bien su función de agregar más opciones al buscador de Google.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you very much!
- Rated 5 out of 5It used to be that my search button on the keyboard didnt work in a google searchbox, and that google would be pretty ugly. This is fixed now. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5While this does fix the issue of Google search not sending a Material Design page to Firefox for Android, it does so in a way that makes Google think that Firefox for Android is insignificant compared to Chrome for Android.
A better way to do this would be to serve the Firefox for iOS User Agent string, because Firefox for iOS also receives the Material Design page. This is most likely because Firefox for iOS and Chrome for iOS are just glorified Safari skins.
Of course, switching to a third party search engine with a no tracking at all policy that doesn’t have its own browser that it would push by inconveniencing other browsers is a much better long term solution (like DuckDuckGo for example).
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for fixing this problem however it would be good if Mozilla included something like this automatically