Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by atleta, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5Pretty good. Please consider adding support for keyboard text input to the remote. (That is the biggest PITA with Kodi.) Also maybe button to open the web interface.
A minor remark: the star icon takes the users to the extension review page but it's not possible to rate or leave a review from there. (This is pretty stupid from mozilla, but that's how it is.) Which means you're getting less feedback than you could.
- by Totok, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I used "Send to kodi" until now. Cast kodi is THE BEST and the only one addon to use with Firefox and a Kodi.
Works perfect and the remote control and its shortcut are very useful.
Thanks for your great work !
- by adam, a year agoRated 5 out of 5OMFG! I wish I knew of this app before blowing $70 on a chromestick. I can use this app in more places, use a real keyboard instead of a !@#%Y^! glass phone/tablet. My only complaint so far is that I've had some difficulty finding out how to donate.
- by Firefox user 14731479, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Good and compact GUI, but some buttons are not working (PLAY NEXT and QUEUE ITEM).
Would be great if I could add multiple Kodi systems and select destination media center before play/queue videos, or select a default in a list at bottom of the GUI.
EDIT: Probably a bug, the PLAY button does nothing if a video is already playing.
Developer responseposted a year agoThe bug on the PLAY NEXT and QUEUE ITEM buttons has been fixed with version 3.3.2.
For the PLAY button, you can detail the problem by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or open an issue: https://github.com/regseb/castkodi/issues
- by sf7, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This may work well, but I couldn't find any instructions. I did find a field asking me to add"ports" (not sure what those are or how to find them) as well as ip addresses (I do know what those are but no idea how to find them!)
Developer responseposted a year agoYou can find this information in Kodi. The paragraph above the fields explains where to find the port and IP address in Kodi. You also have the information in the add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/castkodi/