Review by Firefox user 12912910
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12912910, a year ago
This add-on is no good because as soon as it blocks a page, a window opens automatically and asks you to upgrade to the premium version. If an add-on advertises itself in order to earn money, then I can also push away the page to be blocked. Keep your hands off it because you are annoyed green and blue.
- Rated 5 out of 5by 54tribes, 6 days agoNice UI, I think it'll be great if we can set access time limitation
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17709573, 5 months agoThe instructions are terrible! It doesn't say where to add blocked sites to ANY blocked sites list!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jordan, 7 months agoUseless. Pity you need to manually put focus mode on each and every device and browser even if accounts are synced. Not worth it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Michael1990, 8 months agoCompletely useless if you don't pay a subscription, i understand devs need money, but wow, first of all, the extension seems like it's free, it's not, and second the free version is so limited and worthless, don't waste time with this extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jlraposaxx, 9 months agoUma boa alternativa para limitar o uso de sites por um tempo específico. Ela possui um versão premium, mas a versão gratuita supre as necessidades da maioria das pessoas.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14799992, a year agoThey forgot to mention this is only free for 3 days before you download it. There are plenty of free block site extensions out there that I would never pay for one.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17447137, a year agoPaid for the unlimited account and it won't let me add more websites. I can't even remove any website. Whole extension is bugged. I tried re-installing and it did not work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jadawin, 2 years agoYou can only block a defined number of websites. You must then switch to the paid version.