Rated 1 out of 5by BWX, 2 years ago
doesn't work. Actually broke youtube, had to uninstall
Developer responseposted 2 years ago
I just rechecked it and it works flawlessly. I wouldn't be able to use Youtube without it. If you're still sure it doesn't work, contact me by email with more details, please.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ander, 22 days agoWhat a great idea! Thanks very much for this. The only thing is, whenever I see its logo, I think it's a switch I must click to turn it on—but that's just me, not paying attention. 🙄
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sheldon Aubut, 5 months agoFor the last week I've been battling autoplay. I go into settings and turn it off but the next video and all after it in my "subscriptions" kicks back into autoplay. Over and over I turn it off and it just starts again. Installed this add-on and the autoplay slider in the video was gone and autoplay was no longer a problem. Now I have to find an add-on to defeat the CC coming on automatically and the format of the page switching to "grid" from my preferred "list." Love/Hate YouTube...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14298432, 4 years agoDoes what it says! I wish I had money to send to the developers, as we need more like them!
- Rated 5 out of 5by basa, 4 years agoExcellent add-on. Thank you.
Suggestion: It would be great to have an option for disabling annotations as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefoss, 5 years agoFinally a good extension which does not require "access-your-data-for-all-websites", because:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13516608, 5 years agoI HAD TO DISABLE THIS BECAUSE EVERY TIME THE BROWSER STARTED AN OPTIONS PAGE WOULD LOAD. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO FIDDLE WITH THIS THAT IT NEEDS TO ASK EVERY TIME? MUST BE A WAY TO ASK FOR MONEY WHICH IS AN ANNOYANCE AND THIS EXTENSION DOES SO LITTLE IT'S EASIER TO ACTIVATE MOMENTARILY THAN TO HAVE IT BUGGING YOU ALL THE TIME.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
I HAVE FF SET TO AUTO UPDATE SO I HAVE NO REASON TO SUSPECT A BUG. I FOUND DISABLING THE ADD-ON STOPPED THE POP UP.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoYou may have a bug in your browser. The options page does not open every time nor I have built in such funtionality.
EDIT: if you can, please send me a screenshot of whatever pops up, just to be sure. firstname.lastname@example.org