Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by BWX, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5doesn't work. Actually broke youtube, had to uninstall
Developer responseposted 4 months agoI just rechecked it and it works flawlessly. I wouldn't be able to use Youtube without it. If you're still sure it doesn't work, contact me by email with more details, please.
- by Firefox user 14298432, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says! I wish I had money to send to the developers, as we need more like them!
- by basa, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. Thank you.
Suggestion: It would be great to have an option for disabling annotations as well.
- by Firefoss, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Finally a good extension which does not require "access-your-data-for-all-websites", because:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- by Firefox user 13516608, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I HAD TO DISABLE THIS BECAUSE EVERY TIME THE BROWSER STARTED AN OPTIONS PAGE WOULD LOAD. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO FIDDLE WITH THIS THAT IT NEEDS TO ASK EVERY TIME? MUST BE A WAY TO ASK FOR MONEY WHICH IS AN ANNOYANCE AND THIS EXTENSION DOES SO LITTLE IT'S EASIER TO ACTIVATE MOMENTARILY THAN TO HAVE IT BUGGING YOU ALL THE TIME.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
I HAVE FF SET TO AUTO UPDATE SO I HAVE NO REASON TO SUSPECT A BUG. I FOUND DISABLING THE ADD-ON STOPPED THE POP UP.You may have a bug in your browser. The options page does not open every time nor I have built in such funtionality.
EDIT: if you can, please send me a screenshot of whatever pops up, just to be sure. email@example.com
- by chris p, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work! Furthermore it should actually do what it says and stop media from automatically streaming or playing media unless the user clicks a play button not just stop or in this case hide the play next video in YouTube. Fail.
- by SkyCharger, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5There was an addon conflict that for a while made this add-on only hide the toggle, leaving you only the ILLUSION that it's disabled. While searching for the conflicting add-on itself hasn't yet shown results, the problem went away after an update to Youtube High Definition by Baris Derin.It works pretty well when I test it. Send me some more info (ie, old or new youtube design, desktop computer or an android device, addon version, firefox version, link, screenshot) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- by ExE Boss, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension does what I expect, but the fact that the extension shows notifications on every update is annoying and I want to be able to disable that.
“on every update” = every time an update for this extension is released and on first install (at least, that’s what I got from `data/main.js`).