- by peterfnet, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have a site I log into that requires the account name to be entered in addition to my username/pw every time I visit the site. Annoying as hell. But I use this plugin to automatically load this value now!
- by Firefox user 15961168, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This form filler works perfectly. It even adds my data to hidden fields. This is a must for anyone using a web based time sheet form. So simple to use.
1. Turn off (uncheck) AutoFormer+
2. Goto website with form
3. Fill in form with stock values (data in each field)
4. Check mark √ Save all fields
5. Next time you want those stock values Goto website with form, CHECK √ AutoFormer+
6. Check mark √ Load all fields
6. ALL fields will automatically fill just as in step 3 above.
Tested on Chrome and on Firefox with great success!
- by Firefox user 13624385, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this add-on. I was using FireForm on v56.0 and learning it didn't work on Quantum, I delayed upgrading for over six months! Had I known this add on existed, I would have updated sooner! It is wonderful - better than FireForm and so simple to use. It's more robust, fills in more blanks on my forms (I enter over 250 sweepstakes per day!) and is so automatic. Wonderful.
- by James, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello, This is really excellent tool. I wish to give 4.5 for this tool. But, I do not want to discourage peoples with this creative minds. So, I have rated this 5/5 ( The reason for thinking to 4.5 is it do not allow to edit the fields/form variables. or add new stuffs.)