- by Firefox user 16951967, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5As long as you are careful to select the correct folders and save your options after changing any settings, I have not had any issues with this addon. Works great, even the auto-sort feature. I currently have it set to arrange bookmarks in certain folders to automatically sort the most recently visited pages to the top of their folder list. Does exactly that.
- by digitalcircuit, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Working quite well here with 20,052 bookmarks (no, that's not a typo). It takes a little while to sort (under 30 seconds), but has generally functioned as expected.
In the past, there have been conflicts with Firefox Sync and manually sorting, but I think the new bookmark sync backend (Mozilla bugzilla #1587357) has addressed that since Firefox 70.
- by display name, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is fantastic. I was hesitant because some of the reviews were bad. However, if you look you'll see that the bad reviews are from years ago. The majority of positive reviews are recent.
I'm also glad this add-on is open source!
- by Diane, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Just downloaded this. Couldn't get firefox sort to work. Put it in auto and everything is now sorted perfectly. Shouldn't have to use an add on when firefox has a sort button. They need to fix. Very happy now!
- by Dypsis, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It would be great if Auto-Sort Bookmarks could have an option to ignore the Bookmarks Toolbar because the Most Visited folder gets moved from the left where I am used to it.
- by albacore, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A great add-on, very similar to the old Sortplaces which I really missed.
Just one thing - Recently Bookmarked is now at the bottom of my sidebar list - how to get it back to the top?
- by Firefox user 15203309, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on :)
How about a most recent visit option and maybe a sort now button
auto-sort bookmark 3.4
I am wanting to auto sort in bookmarks not in the bookmark library (two different places)
If you are talking within auto-sort bookmark the last visited is not an option ...
for that matter there is no sort now button available in auto-sort bookmark options
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThere is a sort now button (click on add-on icon, then "sort" button to sort now). There's an option to sort by last visit already. If you mean something different then post a feature request on the support site.