- by L P, a day agoRated 3 out of 5This ad on worked brilliantly for couple of years, but this last month, I have noticed is not sorting some files. I create a new all encompassing every year where then I create folders that are named: a-b-c; d-e-f-g; h-i-j-k and so forth. In the past, it has sorted them out immediately. Now, however, it pushes d-e-f-g before a-b-c. I double checked to make sure there were no spaces before or after each series of letters... I just cannot understand why this is happening. I have over 10.000 bookmarks, and it is fundamental for me they get sorted out alphabetically for easy retrieval, no matter whether it takes 10 seconds or 1 full minute. But as expressed, it worked brilliantly before.
- by Firefox user 13460005, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5This extension works roughly well. However, I do not recommend using auto-sorting if you want to sort only bookmarks in some folders, because every time I changed the settings, the target folder settings were reset. For now, I check the folder settings and perform the sorting manually.
- by Firefox user 16495327, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This almost works for what I wanted, but then fails in the end.
While nice that everything was sorted as promised the second option mentioned in the addon description was the one that made me install it.
As in, I'm someone with a lot of bookmarks from stuff I am reading it is common to have duplicate bookmarks with only the chapter number differing. I could sort by titles to fix this, but I like the bookmarks sorted by date to know which are the oldest. This addon in theory would allow me to sort by date, and then if two similar bookmarks found they would be paired. But this is not the case. The second sorting option has no effect no matter which option is chosen.
- by Firefox user 15425634, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This thing SERIOUSLY lacking sorting by tags.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoMe too. Unfortunately, this will never happen due to Web-Extensions API not supporting tags. Read more here: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/webextensions-api-currently-not-supporting-bookmarks-tags/22677
- by BD3, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Thanks so much for adding the Exclude Folder option! Been waiting for that before I installed the extension. Now that I have installed the extension, the Options page now is opening up in a new tab with EVERY launch of Firefox (latest version, BTW) and the Options settings also are being reverted back to their default settings! These are major issues that must be fixed before I can re enable the extension.