- by Firefox user 11286382, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5If you are in Canada, this addon is not much useful: it does show you notifications, but when you click on them it opens the URLs on smile.amazon.com domain instead of amazon.ca, which results in 404. Dumb.
- by Lightning Blaze, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Alright, so... This extension works *almost* great when it works. I start all my reviews with a 5 star rating, rounded down, as it seems there is more often "useless" 5 star reviews more often than "useless" 1 star reviews.
This one has lost 1 1/2 stars instantly, due to many issues with saying I am signed out when I *just* signed in, and seeming to fail to detect my amazon account at least half the time.
The second issue I have, is, when I am signed in, it seems *unable* to display my current shipments and orders on the extension, without loading the amazon website, despite their being an extension for it, losing it 1 star. It gained 1/2 of this star back though, bringing it to a total of 3/5, due to order notifications working, and at least I can know when it arrived to go check my door/mailbox.
I *can* reccomend this extension for heavy users of amazon who just need to know if their package should have arrived, but for casual users or heavy users who check their shipments obsessively, you would be better off just leaving an amazon tab open, unless notifications are a major draw for you.
I will likely update this review as the extension changes.
Other extensions I have likely to impact results:
Ublock Origin + Custom block lists: Might be responsible for the login issue, but disabling and restarting browser seems to have had no effect
- by Firefox user 15089741, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It does help making purchase decision - when it works, sometimes this add would bring something totally irrelevant to what I'm viewing to compare with, other times the banner would popup and disappear in half second.
- by Firefox user 13546382, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Damit es funktioniert, müssen Einstellungen im Firefox geöffnet werden:
"Was blockiert werden soll:"
"Alle erkannten Elemente zur Aktivitätenverfolgung"
- entweder ausschalten oder auf "nur private Fenster" setzen.
- by Seán Byrne, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Amazon suggested I use this extension to help promote the use of their Amazon Smile website that supports charities each time I place an order. While the extension has no problem pointing me to products on its Smile site when I'm browsing products on competitor websites, the extension ignores me browsing products on its main website. As I've a habit of typing Amazon's main URL, the extension has turned out to be unhelpful as I rarely remember to visit its Smile website URL when purchasing products on Amazon.
- by JEmlay, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works pretty good but it's not muti-browser friendly. You have to X out of all items (which is fine) then when you get home you have to X out of them all again. There needs to be a CLEAR ALL button or it needs to be able to sync what you've already cleared out.
- by OlderUser, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Not interested in having a button notify me for ads, I would much rather have the Amazon shopping cart button back. This button is no replacement and a real pita even with editing...but that's all we have at the present.