- by Firefox user 13788234, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is merely an advertising tool. The "extension" only displays ads ("Deals"); if you want to do anything else, clicking on one of the buttons just takes you to Amazon in a browser tab! All I wanted the extension for was to quickly do stuff, like track my orders, without having to go to the site! What utter rubbish.
- by RedPenance, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on stopped working. I can no longer add items to my Amazon Universal Wish List. I tried reinstalling it and it still doesn't work. I only used it to add to my wish list, so now it's useless. Deleted it.
- by Sharu, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5No longer works to add items from external websites to my wishlists. Defeat the only purpose I had interest in, and I am very sad. Now I will have to find an alternative.
- by cothrige, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I would like to give it zero stars as it doesn't work at all. You click sign in, and it opens amazon.com, and that is it. The assistant never signs in or does anything to recognize your account.
- by runbux, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5No way to START the Amazon Assistant. TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!! And I had to search for over an hour to find how to delete it! What ever happened to TEXT on icons????????????
I'm still trying to use Assistant but, more times than not, I enter my search terms, hit enter, and all I get is a generic screen for Amazon. It totally ignores my search parameters. This has happened DOZENS of times!
- by Cheri, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I would love to give this app 5 stars but every time I shut my computer down or it goes to sleep when idle, my Amazon Assistant completely dissapears & I have to re-install the app through Firefox Add-ons. Totally FRUSTRATING!!!
- by MG, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5No matter what version you use, it's no longer possible to add items to an existing list or to create a new one. For me, defeats the whole purpose of using this extension. Sad to see this happen right before holiday shopping begins.
- by Firefox user 14189030, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5its one star because there is no 'this is crap' option
A nice idea but it doesnt work. Shame, good idea but completely let down by its broken nature.
- by TMP, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5The new update broke the extension. I now have to click twice to dismiss a card and the "add to wishlist" function doesn't work at all. The UI is also awful compared to the old one.