- Rated 1 out of 5by Slither Mommy, a month agoSo Very Invasive! I put this add-on on my Firefox, thinking it would function like other, similar ones, and pop up now and then with a better price on Amazon, but nooo, it pops up on every page that sells anything, and no matter how many times I close it, it keeps popping back up, and it's offering the same item I'm looking at, but often for a HIGHER price than what I'm looking at, which is ridiculous. You're not offering me anything useful at all, and you're being way overly pushy about it. I'm uninstalling this, I just stopped long enough to write a bad review and I'm outta here. Ciao!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13568412, 2 months agoLike so many other people this add-on will break other shopping sites. Like bst buy.
This is major annoyance and should have been found by their developers BEFORE it was released to the public.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11356348, 4 months agoIt used to work pretty decently, but lately it is quite buggy, on other shopping sites it reloads ad eternum, making hundred of thousand petitions in a minute.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ann, 4 months agoThe current version is really obtrusive about popping up the panel to get me to buy on Amazon. I'm not opposed to shopping on Amazon, but I'd prefer an icon change. Since there's no preference to turn off the pop-ups while retaining on-demand use, I've disabled the add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15610232, 6 months agoCauses a shopping site to constantly reload if the Amazon Assistant pop-up window doesn't display (as it can't find the product available on Amazon). This the effects multiple other addons. Disabled Amazon Assisstant app and the site stops refreshing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikita, 9 months agoQuality spyware.
If Amazon isn't already cornering every market and pushing their products illegally on top of every page, help Amazon more by installing this spyware and spying on everything you do in your browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MarceloD, a year agoGostava muito dessa extensão, mas as novas politicas da empresa removeram a comparação de preços dos últimos 30 dias. Isso, pra mim, acaba com a utilidade da extensão.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15244514, a year agoThey should name this extension the Amazon Clap. That's how aggravating it is. EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at a webpage it tries to tell me what Amazon has for sale. Hey, if I were a teenage girl, I'd think this was SOOO cool, but I don't like to shop, my world doesn't revolve around Amazon, and I actually have a life. Amazon is too expensive and full of rip offs anyway. Uninstalled.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Eric, a year agoAwful. Offers no features whatsoever. Amazon told me I could keep track of my orders with this app. However, the "orders" button is just a bookmark of the "Your Orders" page on Amazon. I could've bookmarked that myself without installing a worthless extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13788234, a year agoThis is merely an advertising tool. The "extension" only displays ads ("Deals"); if you want to do anything else, clicking on one of the buttons just takes you to Amazon in a browser tab! All I wanted the extension for was to quickly do stuff, like track my orders, without having to go to the site! What utter rubbish.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RedPenance, 2 years agoThis add-on stopped working. I can no longer add items to my Amazon Universal Wish List. I tried reinstalling it and it still doesn't work. I only used it to add to my wish list, so now it's useless. Deleted it.