- Rated 1 out of 5by twelfthdoc, 4 months agoUsed to work, but then Amazon withdrew all support for literally no reason. Really stupid idea, but Amazon is known for doing really stupid stuff, so it checks out.
- Rated 1 out of 5by mrwitte, 5 months agoUsed the hell out of this extension; now it no longer functions.
Discontinuing it doesn't seem very smart on Amazon's part. But I suppose if everyone has to switch over to something like DreamList or other 3rd party services for interoperable wishlist functionality it will be good for consumers and other sellers in the long run.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17844761, 6 months agoAmazon took an extension that had close to 250,000 users and disabled it two days ago for no damn reason. If anyone knows of a workaround or alternative, please post.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13542925, a year agoOnce upon a time this was useful. I used it to add stuff from other sites to my Amazon lists so that I could keep everything together. The number of sites it has an error on and can't add has increased seemingly daily.
- Rated 1 out of 5by CDavis, a year agoThey removed functionality from it to try and force people to only buy from amazon, and when confronted about this claimed it was about "securing customer's account information". I'm a software engineer and that's a total blatant lie. All it needed to do was grab a few pieces of information from a page you already had loaded, your account information was never exposed at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Slither Mommy, a year agoSo Very Invasive! I put this add-on on my Firefox, thinking it would function like other, similar ones, and pop up now and then with a better price on Amazon, but nooo, it pops up on every page that sells anything, and no matter how many times I close it, it keeps popping back up, and it's offering the same item I'm looking at, but often for a HIGHER price than what I'm looking at, which is ridiculous. You're not offering me anything useful at all, and you're being way overly pushy about it. I'm uninstalling this, I just stopped long enough to write a bad review and I'm outta here. Ciao!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13568412, a year agoLike so many other people this add-on will break other shopping sites. Like bst buy.
This is major annoyance and should have been found by their developers BEFORE it was released to the public.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11356348, a year agoIt used to work pretty decently, but lately it is quite buggy, on other shopping sites it reloads ad eternum, making hundred of thousand petitions in a minute.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ann, a year agoThe current version is really obtrusive about popping up the panel to get me to buy on Amazon. I'm not opposed to shopping on Amazon, but I'd prefer an icon change. Since there's no preference to turn off the pop-ups while retaining on-demand use, I've disabled the add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15610232, a year agoCauses a shopping site to constantly reload if the Amazon Assistant pop-up window doesn't display (as it can't find the product available on Amazon). This the effects multiple other addons. Disabled Amazon Assisstant app and the site stops refreshing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikita, 2 years agoQuality spyware.
If Amazon isn't already cornering every market and pushing their products illegally on top of every page, help Amazon more by installing this spyware and spying on everything you do in your browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MarceloD, 2 years agoGostava muito dessa extensão, mas as novas politicas da empresa removeram a comparação de preços dos últimos 30 dias. Isso, pra mim, acaba com a utilidade da extensão.