Review by Firefox user 14534979
- Rated 5 out of 5by Amazon Infinite Scroll, a month agoDoes what it says it will do, thank you Developer, my tabs now open directly to the right thanks to you A++
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13666852, 2 years agoIncredible! Instantly installed and instantly worked. I have NFI who in the hell at Firefox HQ thought I would like to swipe 50 tabs to the right to access a tab I'd only just opened, but this plug-in is the fix I have been wanting. Only just googled the problem, so my apologies if your brilliant solution has been aroumd awhile. All best wishes from Bonnie Scotland!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Moz://FifthAxiom, 3 years agoAfter the addition of the browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent setting in about:config you do not need this extension anymore.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 4 years agook, fast, easy :)
BUT after closing tab it jumps alspo to the right.
Could it jump to the left it opening tab? :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Arthur Protagonist, 4 years agoExcellent! One more to make up for the missing TMP.
Always opens new tabs to the right of the currently active tabs.
The only inconsistency in this behaviour is when pressing the + button to the right of the open tabs. In this case I would expect the new tab to open at the end of the list.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mayur Patil, 4 years agoKindly get addon signed to stop it from going in legacy extensions.