- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15191952, 5 years agoIt blocks ads and is unobtrusive, but when enabled, there is a very noticeable and distracting flicker when loading different views in a website...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13184916, 5 years agoEliminates probably 85% of ads. THat's great. It also blasted me with a huge popup asking for a review. A subtle email would have garnered them a much better rating.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13337644, 5 years agoThe interface of Adblocker Ultimate has changed with the latest update. Clicking on the button in a Firefox window gives some options, that don't make sense and some don't work. Also an ABPVN list has been added to the default filter list with no explanation as to what it is. This together with the sudden change of layout of the extension has forced me to remove it. What is going on here ?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14178162, 6 years agoFor some time I could not understand why the sites are not loaded, all the tabs stop working at once, as if the Internet was disconnected, this does not happen often, but as hangs and a few minutes have to wait, by exception found that the blocker is to blame...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14154561, 6 years agoRepeatedly fails to block some ads even when a custom filter has been added and even when ads have an obvious "advert" tag on them in Norwegian which should make them easy to filter. So it only partly works.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14119375, 6 years agoThis is great but at the same time shit. Whitelisted sites still have the blocker working on them. I have one site I use that it's blocking more than just the ads. The blockers are adding themselves automatically and the main English one won't disable. No matter how many time I shut it off and delete, it just keeps coming back within seconds.
I have a couple sites that have no ads whatsoever on them, even a private forum, but it's still insisting it's blocking something but there's absolutely no loss in functionality.
So this gets a 2. I'm not confident this is a legit working app the way we are led to believe it is.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13825037, 6 years agoGood browser overall, but customer-testing-before-launch seems to have been disregarded when new features are introduced. I have had to spend a lot of time figuring out what & why things have changed on recent updates. That is a lot of wasted effort when thinmgs get busy in life.