- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14255392, 23 days agoHow is this extension recommended? it's a scam and malware!
The extension details say 0 ads blocked, and is NOT free.
The extension claims to be free, but unbeknownst to me it installed an "adblocker" program onto my PC which is now requiring a paid subscription. How is this allowed to install a program onto my PC without my permission?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Homuncula.art, 2 months ago- Spammy extension
- Stupid questions
- Forces users to rate
- It blocks a lot of things that aren't advertising at all.
- It doesn't block ads on non-serious sites
- On serious sites, it blocks standard functionality
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fred, 2 months agoOnce this program is installed, no matter if you temporarily disable this app for a website, you cannot log onto them - you get the statement "Access Denied." And the problem seems to be getting worse. I'm going to have to remove this app from my computer.