- by Firefox user 6108740, a month agoRated 2 out of 5there's too much jargon.
the screen is too 'busy'.
i wanted to enable a site so as to access it, but i almost gave up because your site was so complicated - in the past i HAVE given up.
- by Texas7412, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5it doesn't block annoying ads, i visited a few websites for videos, one being youtube and ads are still there. on the side as well as before the videos start. the side ads i have to use the element blocker to get rid of them, after refreshing the page they come back...
- by Firefox user 15429296, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5How do I get rid of the popup on my screen with the tracker list - annoying to have it right on the screen, when the information is already in the menu icon.
- by Champu, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5Currently it's not working at all in firefox developer edition, i use this extension on edge and it blocks everything but on firefox it just won't block a single add in youtube or other sides, it marks "ads blocked 0"
- by Firefox user 13476815, a year agoRated 2 out of 5The only problem is that it makes some important sites not work or leave stuff out. I can't use it for my bank, for one. It blocks recent transactions. And posted, open videos on FB won't work. They start but then spin without advancing.
- by Firefox user 14395955, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Good at deleting ads, but seems to mess with sites too much. e.g. on gumtree.com or github.com, necessary functionality would stop working (like login links) until I disabled it.
- by ANARCHIST-X, a year agoRated 2 out of 5It literally just stopped working & blocking any ads at all! My P.O.S. computer crashed & rebooted & after that, it isn't blocking ads! Uninstalled addon, & re DL'd it, & reinstalled it, & it's STILL not blocking ANY ads at all! WITMFH?! :( & I have to note, that I have been using this addon for several yrs now, & this has never happened before now! Please patch & update!?