- by Firefox user 14395955, 11 hours agoRated 2 out of 5Good at deleting ads, but seems to mess with sites too much. e.g. on gumtree.com or github.com, necessary functionality would stop working (like login links) until I disabled it.
- by ANARCHIST-X, a month agoRated 2 out of 5It literally just stopped working & blocking any ads at all! My P.O.S. computer crashed & rebooted & after that, it isn't blocking ads! Uninstalled addon, & re DL'd it, & reinstalled it, & it's STILL not blocking ANY ads at all! WITMFH?! :( & I have to note, that I have been using this addon for several yrs now, & this has never happened before now! Please patch & update!?
- by B, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5It says you completely remove ALL ads. What about full-page pop-ups that are ads? Not doing so hot at those. And if my last one weren't completely preventing new windows and new tabs from opening all the sudden, I'd have already removed this add-on and went back to the other. I don't want to have to play hide-n-seek with all the "elements" of a webpage to block them all so the ad pop-ups will stop. Disappointing.
- by Jason, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5instead of sites havnig ads on them you will periodically get it opening a tab to advertise itself and ask for donations, or pop up a bubble asking you to rate it, so i gave in and rated it
switching to another ad blocker this one has been kind of annoying
- by slimeboxYT, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5i have 4 adblockers running, this one blocks the most but also blocks things that aren't ads and breaks websites, also blocks too much on all fandom wikis and break all of them while the others rarely break websites
- by Ace, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Leider sehr buggy bei manchen Seiten, sodass ich es öfter auschalten musste bzw. sogar den Browser gewechselt habe. Heute entfernt, da ich sogar auf Ebay keine Kategorien auswählen und auch keine Filter (obere) anwenden konnte.