- by Firefox user 16410794, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is pretty much the worst add-on/extension I have used. It becomes nag-ware for upgrading very fast (where you have to buy products bundled with it). This includes putting a screen-width banner across that is so high, it covers over my send option in Gmail. The banner won't close.
Avoid this software.
- by Firefox user 16349757, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Keep telling me to buy the full version. Note to dev: who's the perfect idiot who told you to put ads in an adblocker? It's exactly what your target customer tries to avoid. If he'd work for the fire department, would he recommand to fill fire extinguishers with flammable oil? Find the idiot and fire him.
- by DemiSage, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5so i installed it yesterday because firefox wrote "recommended" on the side of it's name. but today i realized it wasn't blocking youtube ads at all.
is that something that happened to only me or adblocker ultimate don't block youtube ads? i have went back to 'adblocker plus' and that one is working fine.
- by dh123lh1, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5this was best add blocker around hands down, but a week or 2 ago it began being detected & now none of the video streaming sites I use & none avaliable don't see it & refuse to let me watch the stream without me disabeling this & allowing 1000 to 100000 adds per 30 min video, needless to say it would take 6 months to watch a single 30 min show with the adds they are forcing on me, I loved the software when it worked but no update to fix the bs since it got all screwed up WTF fix it & I will return to loving your product
- by makswesthouse, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5гавнище которое не работает, тупо зависает телефон и пиздос, это толтко на установке!
завершаю лису в процессах,,дополнение пишет не установлено, опять ставить тыцяю виснет к хуям!