Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by gonadscratcher, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5as at march 2020 it doesnt block adds on youtube, seriously FUBAR.
Developer responseposted 2 days agoHi, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end so we're trying to gather more information about this issue. If you're seeing ads on YouTube, please see this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702. If the issue persists after trying those steps, please reach out to us at email@example.com and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. Since YouTube appears to have a number of anti-circumvention strategies in place for accounts, each case is different so reaching out to us really helps us to determine what might work in your particular situation. Please let us know that you were directed to us via this posting. We hope to hear from you! --AdBlock Support
- by Vadim, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5Минус звезда за навязывание мнения о том, какие вы лучшие! Написали об этом везде, где только можно! Надпись "AdBlock - лучший блокировщик рекламы" так и вовсе портит весь вид меню. И минус звезда за вашу "ненавязчивую рекламу". Напомню, если вы забыли - ненавязчивой рекламы не бывает! Вы поступились своими же принципами. И ладно бы в эту категорию попадали бы очень важные сайты, где единственный источник дохода - это реклама, но нет, это гиганты с многомиллионной прибылью. С таким напротив нужно бороться, а не делать им поблажки. Именно они превратили весь интернет в помойку своей рекламой! Все сайты тормозят по их вине. Нарушается конфиденциальность по их вине. Вредоносное ПО существует по их вине. Огромное кол-во временных файлов в системе, достигающих десятки гигабайт, по их вине. Предвзятый контент по их вине. Вместо показа лучшего, показывают проплаченное по их вине. Делайте выводы.
- by Firefox user 9812016, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5I have had this for Firefox for over a year with no problems but since Sunday it has been blocking Youtube. Not just the ads it has been preventing the videos themselves from playing. I was getting nothing but error codes. So after trying everything and discovering there was nothing wrong my PC and noticing that Youtube videos were playing fine on Yahoo and any other websites that had them I decided to switch of my Ad Blockers to see what happens. So I turned of Ad Block and discovered it was blocking Youtube. So now I have it disabled on Youtube. Luckily I have uBlock Origin and Ad Blocker for Youtube installed.
Developer responseposted 10 days agoGlad to hear you were able to resolve this issue. It sounds like the behavior is inconsistent regardless of the ad blocker being used: https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/comments/fmerf2/ads_on_youtube/. If you're seeing ads on YouTube with AdBlock installed please try updating your filters and signing out and back into your YouTube account. If you still see ads, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we're happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- by Nephalès, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible à installer.
Developer responseposted 16 days agoSi vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, s'il vous plaît collez le texte ci-dessous dans Google Translate. Steps for uninstalling AdBlock are available in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you are on a site that prevents ad blockers and AdBlock has been removed from your browser, something else is preventing access. This article will help: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000161397. If you need personalized assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com; we're always happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- by corvin, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5i loved using this addon but now its advertising its own premium service by having it show up a warning saying my ad block software is out of date.
sorry but after years of this being free it has jumped on the premium band wagon removing stuff that was free and is now behind a paywall.
sorry but no more, an ad blocker using ad's for its own software premium is a step to far
Developer responseposted 19 days agoHi corvin, AdBlock is still free and blocks ads just as it always has. We do offer Premium options (that don't change the ad blocking services you've always enjoyed) which you can read about here: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000195093. Could you send a screenshot of the warning you are seeing so we can take a look? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- by Aakash, 20 days agoRated 3 out of 5Add blocker with some its own adss... not blocking many ads :( sad to see it to go from my browser now :(
- by syn294, 23 days agoRated 3 out of 5Always got this error message: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: nKXJSBrXjhF2TUc9)
or something similar when playing youtube videos. If i left it for a couple of seconds, the video will just play by itself anyway, but nevertheless still kind of annoying
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHi syn294, We're not able to consistently reproduce this error on YouTube. Could you check to make sure your filter lists are updated? If the issue persists after updating your filter lists, please reach out to us at email@example.com and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. In the meantime, reloading the page seems to be the fastest way to dismiss the error message (disabling EasyList will stop the error but will also allow ads to appear). --AdBlock Support