- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10169380, 11 days agoWorthless. Does not work. I want to start with whitelist 100 % and block just a few sites, 4-5 but it does not work.
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHi, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand the situation you are encountering? Please let us know you were sent from the Firefox reviews! We hope to hear from you soon. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by cancer, 17 days agoLa extensión es de pago, deberían avisar antes así no se pierde el tiempo
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHola, Proporcionamos bloqueo de anuncios de forma gratuita. No hay obligación de pagar, por lo que puede cerrar nuestra página de contribuciones haciendo clic en la "x" en la pestaña en la parte superior de la página si ya pagó o prefiere no apoyarnos en este momento. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos en firstname.lastname@example.org --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17896634, 23 days agotidak bisa di instal
Developer responseposted 21 days agoPlease reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Shogix, 2 months agoAn adblocker that advertises itself in the context menu. We just want a short description of the action, not a long marketing phrase that enlarge the contextual menu. Instant delete.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Walter White, 2 months agoWhat do you call an adblocker that gives you ads? AdBlock. I had uBlock and this extension going at the same time and this extension put ads on youtube and also doesn't block twitch ads. This is just a scam, use uBlock Origin instead because it doesn't beg for money or fail at doing the one thing it is designed to do. It was also disabled on youtube and it still gave me ads. Nothing about this extension works.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi Walter, We don't display ads and we have millions of users that are happily and successfully using AdBlock to block ads on YouTube everyday. If you are encountering an issue feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you figure out why it isn't working on your computer. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15072613, 3 months agoI have contributed $35 to AdBlockPlus and am still receiving the same amount of unwanted ads
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi, We are AdBlock, not Adblock Plus (ABP). AdBlock and ABP are two separate products. You can reach ABP support at email@example.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dakota, 5 months agoI literally spent 1 full day trying to download this and it just won't work.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHi Dakota, Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you install the extension! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by d4, 5 months agoтеперь еще и банеры от этого "блокировщика рекламы"...
Developer responseposted 5 months agoЕсли вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate. We don't have banners. You are likely using a different ad blocker. Please contact us at email@example.com and include a screenshot and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sparrow-dragons, 6 months agoI didn't find any flaws in the ad blocking probably because of other ad blockers installed beside this, but there's this one advertisement I've been getting and it's the Ad Block was updated tab. And let me tell you it's just one of the CRINGIEST ads on the internet!! My glasses are probably just old and dirty but all I see is "STOP SCROLLING AD-ON UPDATED NOW PLS BUY ME BEER PLS PLS PLS I LIVE IN MAMMAS BASEMENT !!!!1!!!11!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" along with a bunch of PayPal options WHEN I'M LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS! Welp, I'm very disappointed AND annoyed by these TAX COLLECTORS who are technically preventing other websites from monetizing, all while begging us for money. Pure hypocrisy! I just wish Firefox had an easy option to prevent all/individual add-ons from opening tabs automatically. I guess I'm going to uninstall so that I ACTUALLY get rid of the ads.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14915773, 8 months agomaybe i'm wrong, but this app to protect you from ads, is also storing "unlimited client data" which, sounds like they are likewise selling your data for profit, so why not just ignore the stupid ads... why sell your data to them for such a minor annoyance. just my opinion, of course, but why wouldn't they be selling it?
- Rated 1 out of 5by seadragon420, 9 months agoi've used this with other browsers, it did not block all ads and um yeah, ublock is better
Like on safari, I'm on mac so safari is the default, doesn't have ublock so i used adblock and it didn't block all ads.
Also you tryn'a get me back onto your shitty adblocker WONT work. also the blatant GET ADBLOCK in all you're url's is kinda not good for my thoughts of this adblocker company so I SAID REMOVE THIS INEFFECTIVE ADBLOCK AND JUST USE UBLOCK ORIGIN, PLUS THIS HAS GREEDY "PREMIUM" ANYWAY. YALL SHOULD USE UBLOCK ORIGIN
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHi, If you're seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support