- by Dyre Logan, 6 days agoRated 2 out of 5Update your certificates already! Tired of getting a pop up from Bitdefender that it blocked a connection to github.xyz every time I use the web. Extremely frustrating!
- by Firefox user 16761772, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Blocked image content and did not allow even if disabled for website. Refreshing Firefox did not help. Had to uninstall/reinstall Firefox to completely get rid of it.
- by Firefox user 13404543, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't let you whitelist so websites at all. There are some sites it has decided to block and there's nothing the user can do about it. Unfortunately that policy breaks some websites. Give us back the green button!
- by Herbert_X_3300, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Seit über einem Jahr gibt es eindeutige Probleme mit ublock-origin und der Seite: ebay-kleinanzeigen.de oder dem >Login< auf ebay-kleinanzeigen.de Auch mit Firefox 85.02 ist das Problem immer noch da. Fehlermeldung vom Firefox: "Der Tab ist gerade abgestürzt"
- by Mikleson, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5На блокировку ресурса было 2 минуты. Не смог освоить это сложное приложение, хотя я и программист. Сделайте просто кнопку блокировки ресурса и все. Поэтому 2 звезды. Перешел на другое приложение.
- by IsakW, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5I have issues with uBlock on Apple Silicon Firefox. It doesn't block anything, and usually when you open the uBlock menu nothing appears. Occasionally, an extension (possibly not uBlock) crashes Firefox.
- by Firefox user 13290143, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5I used to love it but since a week or two it doesn't block ads on Facebook anymore. Will try again in a month and change the review if it works again, because I really had no problems with it before.
- by Firefox user 13729029, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Schwerer Bug in Verbindung mit Ebay - Login und logout nicht möglich. Ebay Seite wird nicht mehr korrekt dargestellt.
Nach Abschaltung alles normal.
- by Ed Hampton, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Something has changed between FF 80.0 and 80.0.1! Aug 30 and Sept 03, 2020. Either a change to the code for uBlock Origin, or a change Yahoo made, that doesn't like uBlock now.
On Aug 30, 2020 I could access my contacts normally in Yahoo mail. Now on Sept 03, My contact list is grayed out, until I turn off uBlock, then my contact list appears normally! I STRONGLY suspect yahoo made changes, since the uBlock update preceded this problem!
It may also have to be Off to allow display some web flyers!
- by lyggo, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5Worked pretty well but I absolutely do not understand why you would remove the individual blocker for every website in the latest update. I had to manually downgrade the plugin. Auto-Update=off