- by JusticeSKnotdone, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5I can't even get it to download from the FireFox for Andriod Add-on page. For 4 years I've tried to get this add-on & others downloaded, but, nothing, no error msgs - nothing happens. . . Likely a FireFox & maybe even and/or issue with Samsung.. But, have people really looked at the dysfunctional maze to try & contact Firefox or posts requesting info on the forum that go unanswered... O well, someone finally needs to get a 1 star after 4 yrs.... Sorry
- by Firefox user 17193446, a month agoRated 1 out of 5manca una chiara gestione: impostare una eccezione in tale ad-blocker è facile come la lettura del geroglifici. attuabile solo per i pochi... impostare youmath.it come eccezione, pur mantenendolo privo da fastidiose pubblicità è un mistero, anche per voi?
- by tgm1024, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Causes the 20 "/usr/lib/firefox -contentproc" processes to baloon up to 26.4 GB (WITH A "G") each of *virtual* memory! If I disable it and restart they go back to ~2GB. If I re-enable it (don't have to restart) it jumps to ~32GB Each. All 20 processes.
(Linux Mint 20.2).
- by Firefox user 12440208, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.
- by an, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoReport your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- by DRHllc, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- by Firefox user 16222241, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".