- Rated 5 out of 5by Lukas, 16 days agoJust wanted to test if I can use Microsoft Bing (Chat GPT) also under Firefox, in which I simply pretend as if I would call bing with an Edge browser.
After reading my user agent in Microsoft Edge and manually adding it to the table of the Add-On, no problems at all.
Now I can use Bing-AI with Firefox, easy
For this 5 stars :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12879564, 2 months agoWorks wonders for the crappy websites that want you to download their crappy app to just view some quick content. Back in 1992 they invented the web browser so that we wouldn't have to install every website in the world!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Derpy, 3 months agoIt can't fool the Chrome Store to let me install extensions. But the Chrome Store has extensions that allow Firefox extensions to be installed!
Pains me that Mozilla has removed INCREDIBLE extensions or simply blocked them from being enabled. For example: I have a right to view Google's cached results, which even Google agrees to by virtue of having similar extensions on its own Chrome store. But Firefox blocks Come Back Cached Link and doesn't seem to have any other similar extension to replace it.
Jealous much, Mozilla??
There are a lot of other really nice addons that pose ZERO security issues that Mozilla blocks. The devs should be ashamed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12475597, 3 months agoI confirm this addon works in Firefox for Android 68.11, Android 12. But this add-on is not in the very limited add-on list of Firefox for Android, So it must first be downloaded using computer ("request desktop site" may work also), open the downloaded xpi file with Firefox for Android 68.11, then select "allow" in popup dialogue. No convoluted process of nightly version needed. Version 68.11 seems the last that could install add-ons and set about:config, so do not update!
- Rated 5 out of 5by littlebookie, 4 months agoJust needed to download Windows ISO, rather than Media Creation Tool. Worked like a charm.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jasper, 7 months agoBy changing your user agent to Windows / Edge, Microsoft Teams works like a charm on Linux :)