- Rated 5 out of 5by jupiter2, 5 months agoThis is an amazing extension. I took the opportunity to render the end results in various browsers. These pages always displayed.
Minimal browsers like Dillo were no issue. Command line browsers like lynx, elinks, links displayed the pages well. Then I went extreme and ran SingleFile saved pages on a number of DOS browsers from the 90s (still a huge DOS fan).
Browsers like Arachne, Bobcat, knots, doslynx... html viewers of the time like hview077, htmlvw and others. The SingleFile saved pages just kept displaying.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jlraposaxx, 6 months agoÓtima extensão para fazer o download de páginas HTML inteiras em um único arquivo.
- Rated 5 out of 5by asanares, 6 months agoVery helpful and strong tool. Very responsive programer, too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17655676, 7 months agoBest way to save webpages that I've found so far.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12831979, 7 months agodidn't work at reader view mode, to save less unnecessary data. But can select which part of page must be saved.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoExtensions cannot work in the Reader View, it's technically impossible. You can use the annotation editor of SingleFile which includes this feature though (edit: use the "page with glasses" button in the editor).