- Rated 4 out of 5by jjss, 2 months agoExcellent, in fact. KUDOS!!
But I do not understand how I can save a succession of pages (i.e. force to scroll down all screens of a very long url I wish to save entirely in one shot without intervention (like a list of contacts, for example)?
Your help/reference would be highly appreciated.
Thanks again for the one I use and thanks in advance for any additional help.
- Rated 4 out of 5by snow, 7 months agoWow,this extension was so satisfying that nearly all website could be saved, but there is a little bug that it couldn' t work on the website written by Java.And the extension couldn't save the .gif on website. Hope the developer could fix it for promotion.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThank you for the review. This is unfortunately not the best place to talk about issues. Please contact me by email (See "Support Email" here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/single-file/) or create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 郭襄, a year ago"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- Rated 4 out of 5by knightgao, a year agoWhy some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
Developer responseposted a year agoThis might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Felipe Facundes, 2 years agoIt could only have the option to save to a specific location or use the browser's native prompt. Instead of using the Downloads folder by default.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThat's unfortunately a limitation of web extensions. Note that you can however save pages into sub folders of your Downloads folder with the option "File name > template" (see the help page for more info).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Usuário FF 17151627, 2 years agoExtensão que funciona bem no Firefox para Android, mas podia ter na configuração da extensão um submenu para a escolha do idioma de origem do usuário, para que o usuário possa entender o que cada função quer dizer no seu idioma local e assim poder configurá-lo de maneira adequada e também se possível adicione a opção de salvar o site em .mhtml ou em outros formatos 👍.
Valeu desenvolvedor por traduzir a extensão para o Português do Brasil, você é demais mesmo✌️.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ingr8, 3 years agoGreat addon! I'm just one much-needed improvement away from sliding this into the five-star category. I used to use Save Page WE because it had what I needed, but eventually I came to realize that SingleFile was actually a better addon than Save Page ... EXCEPT for one, small, almost trivial feature: when I save to html with Save Page, I can load the html file, right-click on the page for the menu, and then click "View Saved Page Info". A popup window has this info about the saved html page:
and the option to open the actual page URL
If this one featured was incorporated into SingleFile, it would be five-star, no question (and I might even consider a donation!)
Please, gildas, can you do something along these lines to make your addon THE BEST? Thank you (for the addon as it stands, and for the eventual update that will have this one feature in it :) )