Review by Victoria
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gray, 6 months agoAmazing, A need have for a trans teen who hasn't gotten to change their legal name yet. The only possible critique I've had for the extension is that the case (upper / lower) isn't adaptive to the original text but that is something I barely notice and even when I do it is not really an actual problem. Thank you so much to the developers for making this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jay, 7 months agoLove this plugin! I do like how it finds and replaces my deadname but only issue is that when something updates it reverts like in outlook but ig this is harder to fix. thats ok tho! its not really changing anything just how it displays :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by jeeB, 9 months agoThe only problem I have with this extension is that I can't use it on mobile. Other than that, it works downright flawlessly and I haven't had to see that accursed name while using my PC ever since I installed it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Demek, a year agoWorks great and updates immediately but my surname doesn't change - I think the issue is that my issue contains non-English letters, I hope you will fix it soon! ^^
- Rated 4 out of 5by OuiOuiWillow, a year agoHonestly a lovely program with very few issues. It does the job it's made to do swimmingly. I've found that for me at least I need to input two deadnames before it'll properly switch the text on a webpage. Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could settings be saved to a txt or cfg file so those who frequently hop machines don't need to re-enter data constantly? Thank you so much for making this, It's a life-saver!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17281943, a year agoWorked immediately and seamlessly, instantly made checking up on finance things much easier mentally. Definitely keep in mind that it changes /every instance/ of a name if you happen to have a common deadname, but that's just something to keep in mind in general with things like this. Kudos to the creator for making a lovely tool that's easy to navigate and super effective!
- Rated 5 out of 5by XeonBionic, a year agoVery Good! I use this for when my deadname is still used, because it hasnt been legally changed yet. It's absolutely wonderful, and even a bit funny when I see it triggered in places where it doesnt refer to me. I guess you cant specify easily or it'd be alot harder, so I wont dock it any points for that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Delta M, a year agoAmazing. Unobtrusive and I have never had a single glitch. Best add-on I've ever used.
- Rated 5 out of 5by thunderdone, a year agoThis extension caught my deadname in the CAPTIONS of a video on netflix. I'm genuinely blown away. Great work. <3