Rated 2 out of 5by Luna, a year ago
Unsuitable for actual use, it can't be toggled per-site so on sites that don't have my deadname I have to toggle it off (so I don't get even more dysphoric by seeing it replace other peoples names) and I can only remember to toggle it back on once I already see my deadname.
- Rated 5 out of 5by sb, 7 months agoVery useful add-on, just be aware that if you're forwarding an email containing your deadname, the email chain WILL contain your chosen name so make sure to turn it off before composing any emails to people you aren't out to. Also I find the middle name section didn't work for me but a good workaround is to cram it in with the last name since that's generally when you'll see it anyway
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gray, a year agoAmazing, A need have for a trans teen who hasn't gotten to change their legal name yet. The only possible critique I've had for the extension is that the case (upper / lower) isn't adaptive to the original text but that is something I barely notice and even when I do it is not really an actual problem. Thank you so much to the developers for making this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jay, 2 years agoLove this plugin! I do like how it finds and replaces my deadname but only issue is that when something updates it reverts like in outlook but ig this is harder to fix. thats ok tho! its not really changing anything just how it displays :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by jeeB, 2 years agoThe only problem I have with this extension is that I can't use it on mobile. Other than that, it works downright flawlessly and I haven't had to see that accursed name while using my PC ever since I installed it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Demek, 2 years agoWorks great and updates immediately but my surname doesn't change - I think the issue is that my issue contains non-English letters, I hope you will fix it soon! ^^